Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

6 minutes ago, living legend said:

I don't know how I know, I just know.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952r92q2ahuwgew2nwtczl

me in my insider era (jk, i don't want the community hating on me) 

It would make sense I guess lol especially if there's a music video coming too :brows:

LDR Village usually releases on Fridays too so maybe Lana's official shop will follow that pattern as well

7 minutes ago, reyner said:

At this point, someone should write an email and see if they reply. Idk if this is a good option lol. 

I tried using the contact section on her site but you have to have an order number to submit it ugh

3 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I tried using the contact section on her site but you have to have an order number to submit it ugh

I just put a bunch of zeros and asked when the new merch will go on the site. We’ll see. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I just put a bunch of zeros and asked when the new merch will go on the site. We’ll see. 

Perfect, thanks!!!

Thanks for reaching out to us. All the items that we have available for purchase are currently listed in the store. If an item you are inquiring about is not listed, it means that we no longer have it for sale. We're sorry for any inconvenience!

Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Bryan”

Probably auto generated. And they dodged the question.

topsters2-2-1.png

3 hours ago, emliqua said:

I’m pretty sure you can just email them LanaDelRey@umgstores.com I’m about to do so right now 

Edit: don’t bother with this one because they responded and said they don’t know anything about new merchandise or when it would be available 

Edited by TropicoKitten

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Thanks for reaching out to us. All the items that we have available for purchase are currently listed in the store. If an item you are inquiring about is not listed, it means that we no longer have it for sale. We're sorry for any inconvenience!

Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Bryan”

Probably auto generated. And they dodged the question.

I was about to say they usually take half a century to reply 

I believe it’s the same company that does Taylor’s merch, and yeah I’ve always gotten some generic email reply and then someone else will actually reply later. However since they kinda already told me I’m “Kinda Outta Luck” that might be it. :crai:

topsters2-2-1.png

Idk about the American store but when I emailed the French store for a refund they were pretty quick and very kind. So, If there's no actual response from the US store I suggest emailing the French store but idk if they're informed about the new drop. 

6 minutes ago, Del Norte County said:

does the merch become available everywhere at the same time? if so, the french store probably has the release date info. 

should someone email them?

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

SUPER overwhelmed and freaked out omg I can't wait, I need that zippo :crai: For my health ofc

Also I haven't kept up but wasn't the merch supposed to be released ~March 1st? And I got the merch email just now after all this time, feeling attacked 2nite :rip:

2 minutes ago, Venice said:

SUPER overwhelmed and freaked out omg I can't wait, I need that zippo :crai: For my health ofc

Also I haven't kept up but wasn't the merch supposed to be released ~March 1st? And I got the merch email just now after all this time, feeling attacked 2nite :rip:

what email? 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

there’s an email?? I’m in the UK and haven’t received anything yet. I’m predicting merch pre-order tomorrow - would explain the confusion over the single release date (14th / 16th) 

I used the contact form on the UK merch store and it said to just write ‘NONE’ if you didn’t have an order number, idk if that’s the same elsewhere though