Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Is she still releasing that titty cover vinyl? 

we're hoping that will be released near march 24th, but they're saying it's probably a custom inner sleeve

2 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Is she still releasing that titty cover vinyl? 

Nope. She said it loud and clear in her interview to Billie. That Titty cover was THE cover but she scrapped that idea cuz she didn't want an album cover out of the anger/reaction. Now, there's some delulu stuff going on in here but the titty cover is not happening for this era at least from what I gathered. 

8Qg234E.gif

14 minutes ago, Sweet said:

Nope. She said it loud and clear in her interview to Billie. That Titty cover was THE cover but she scrapped that idea cuz she didn't want an album cover out of the anger/reaction. Now, there's some delulu stuff going on in here but the titty cover is not happening for this era at least from what I gathered. 

She said "My original cover was nude, then I thought about it, and I was like, maybe not right now, because there are some other things I want to do where I feel like that could get in the way."

I took that to mean she was completely naked so I don't think it was just the picture with her boob out

After all, she did use the drawings of the pictures showing her boobs on the center of some of the vinyls, so I don't think those are the pictures that were scrapped

5 minutes ago, fishtails said:

She said "My original cover was nude" which I took to mean she was completely naked so I don't think it was just the picture with her boob out

After all, she did use the drawings of the pictures showing her boobs on the center of some of the vinyls, so I don't think those are the pictures that were scrapped

I hope what you're saying is true because I would love to have that iconic titty cover but I don't know if we will get it lol She did say the OG cover was nude which I thought to be the titty cover

8Qg234E.gif

I’m a basic bitch but Niall Horan dropped his album preorders today so most of my Lana money went there :eek2:

Still wanna get the lighter but can’t really afford the jacket anymore (let’s be honest I wouldn’t wear it anyway). :oprah3:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, Sweet said:

I hope what you're saying is true because I would love to have that iconic titty cover but I don't know if we will get it lol 

I hope so too lol I don't know why she would tease that cover and say "box set and merch" if it was just a scrapped mock up and wasn't going to be released :icant:

at this rate i can go and put money on my card before ts releases

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

38 minutes ago, fishtails said:

She said "My original cover was nude, then I thought about it, and I was like, maybe not right now, because there are some other things I want to do where I feel like that could get in the way."

I took that to mean she was completely naked so I don't think it was just the picture with her boob out

34 minutes ago, Sweet said:

I hope what you're saying is true because I would love to have that iconic titty cover but I don't know if we will get it lol She did say the OG cover was nude which I thought to be the titty cover

This is the pic Lana posted when she announced the "Box Set". This clearly shows the tata pic with a black vinyl. Maybe not the box set cover, but I was def expecting this would be one of the vinyl sleeves in the box set. This pic is why I am hoping there is still more merch coming out at some point. The t-shirt & CD or hoodie & CD is not what I would consider a "box set". That box is more like a bundle packaging. Who knows tho :um2:

4rorOtV.jpg

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

57 minutes ago, Sweet said:

that was about a totally nude cover, not the titty pic 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

This is the pic Lana posted when she announced the "Box Set". This clearly shows the tata pic with a black vinyl. Maybe not the box set cover, but I was def expecting this would be one of the vinyl sleeves in the box set. This pic is why I am hoping there is still more merch coming out at some point. The t-shirt & CD or hoodie & CD is not what I would consider a "box set". That box is more like a bundle packaging. Who knows tho :um2:

4rorOtV.jpg

Yeah, I saw that. My profile is that pic but animated but Idk why I think that's the cover that was scrapped and she posted it for us to know but I could be totally wrong!

8Qg234E.gif

god i hope nothing happens while im in work tomorrow, ill jump out of the window if it sells out before i have a chance

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e