Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Mine never change on the order history on the site :bebe: even with past era orders haha, I guess I’ll just have to hope for the best, I don’t think they’ve ever delivered to me for release 

I hope you get your items soon :( I know that merch from the UK shop won’t ship until May with the exception of some vinyl based off the email they sent out the other day.

hyz6.gif

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Same as with Taylor’s store, I get notice the label is generated, then an email that it’s out for delivery a few days later. Also the items ship from an hour away from me in Michigan, but always detour to Pennsylvania first. USPS logic I guess. 

Taylor’s UK store did me SO dirty. I pre-ordered the Lavender variant of Midnights and I didn’t end up getting it till a week before Xmas 😭 

If Lana’s store is like that imma fly to the UK myself and throw hands with whoever’s running the shitshow

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

My Interview Magazine copy was sent back to to sender by USPS, do you guys think if I email them I could get a refund or have them re-send it? I’m really upset about this :(

why did they send it back??? sue them 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 minute ago, 711 Heaven said:

I hope you get your items soon :( I know that merch from the UK shop won’t ship until May with the exception of some vinyl based off the email they sent out the other day.

Yeah I know, my merch is coming May which sucks :sadcore2: hoping I get the music soon, I ordered the super fan bundle and the picture disk.. so it’s the order I’m most excited for!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

My Interview Magazine copy was sent back to to sender by USPS, do you guys think if I email them I could get a refund or have them re-send it? I’m really upset about this :(

I’ve been able to get refunds from random online stores after being returned to sender but I would definitely contact them. I really really hope you can get your copy on your hands

Did you order through Interview’s website or Newsstand UK? 

hyz6.gif

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

why did they send it back??? sue them 

Because they couldn’t fit in my mailbox and instead of dropping it off in front of my apartment they just took it back to the post office and told me I had to pick it up :/ and then I went and I forgot my id but they wouldn’t accept a picture of my id… then I worked the Taylor swift show so I couldn’t go and pick it up again. BUT the thing is I had scheduled it to get redelivered for March 18th and they didn’t redeliver it they just sent it back (the cut off date was March 19th but it said I could get it redelivered March 18th)

1 minute ago, 711 Heaven said:

I’ve been able to get refunds from random online stores after being returned to sender but I would definitely contact them. I really really hope you can get your copy on your hands

Did you order through Interview’s website or Newsstand UK? 

Interviews website

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

21 minutes ago, Del Norte County said:

did you get any emails telling you it was shipped and delivered?

yes, i got an email yesterday telling me it was on the way and then the one telling me it was delivered 

21 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

we need picssssss

i’ll take some pictures in the morning, staying up for the post release celebration has tuckered me out :hide:

I don't want to start any drama BUT I definitely think new merch is coming!!!

If you look at the store now, you can see how some of the sold out items say "sold out" in plain text under the price, but some of the other items say "SOLD OUT" in a yellow box above the price. It wasn't like this earlier, they were all the same format. This exact same thing happened the day before they added all the alt artwork CDs and cassettes a few weeks ago. I saw it the day before and thought oh that's weird why is it inconsistent formatting all of a sudden, and then boom, the next day all that new merch dropped.

I DON'T KNOW WHATS COMING BUT IM READY TO ORDER IT. I hope it's signed stuff!!

5 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

If you look at the store now, you can see how some of the sold out items say "sold out" in plain text under the price, but some of the other items say "SOLD OUT" in a yellow box above the price. It wasn't like this earlier, they were all the same format. This exact same thing happened the day before they added all the alt artwork CDs and cassettes a few weeks ago. I saw it the day before and thought oh that's weird why is it inconsistent formatting all of a sudden, and then boom, the next day all that new merch dropped.

ya and like the whole like order of the merch changed like they moved things around

10 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Almost midnight pacific time… maybe there will be a drop then?

5 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

ya and like the whole like order of the merch changed like they moved things around

Also they added a poster this morning to the AUS store that doesn’t seem to be on the UK or USA stores yet… no way Aussies get an exclusive poster lol I bet they are waiting to drop the posters on the US & UK stores cause they might be selling them there as signed ones?

4 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Almost midnight pacific time… maybe there will be a drop then?

Also they added a poster this morning to the AUS store that doesn’t seem to be on the UK or USA stores yet… no way Aussies get an exclusive poster lol I bet they are waiting to drop the posters on the US & UK stores cause they might be selling them there as signed ones?

I hope Lana actually signs them. Did they ever sent those signed blue banisters posters (the ones with exclusive covers)?

has anyone else's amazzon germany vinyl not been shipped yet? wtf is this? did i for real order back in december for it to not even ship on release day

2 minutes ago, MJx said:

has anyone else's amazzon germany vinyl not been shipped yet? wtf is this? did i for real order back in december for it to not even ship on release day

Mine hasn’t been shipped either 😭

1 hour ago, birds of paradise said:

I hope Lana actually signs them. Did they ever sent those signed blue banisters posters (the ones with exclusive covers)?

No, never. They sent out the bundles though along with a 5 pound voucher because they were not signed, lol. 

About German amazon: I saw one person got his vinyl yesterday already, for what reason ever. Looks like most orders from Amazon are not sent yet though. 

It was expensive watch it