Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Imagine if she released one that said sweet for the UK.. because we call candy sweets :omfg2:

And one with "Rock"

So Rock Candy Sweet 🤭

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Just now, SuperMegaStan said:

s*** i'm torn between candy and A&W :defeated: but where the f*** is the heart necklace

I’m convinced that the coke necklace won’t be coming this week. She said on insta that she had the prototype which makes me think it’s not ready yet

5 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I'm kinda surprised LDR Village hasn't done a big drop yet either lol maybe they're waiting until after the pop up shop this weekend?

Maybe they’re waiting until closer to the time the pop up is starting in LA? It starts at 11 am PST. Either way I’ll be stalking LDR village lol

hyz6.gif

So no one is going to mention how awful the vinyl sounds? I just played the Amazon one and gosh...it's worse than Chemtrails. The record is very quiet and super noisy. I hate it. I am sure the other copies won't sound any better...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

1 minute ago, TropicoKitten said:

I’m convinced that the coke necklace won’t be coming this week. She said on insta that she had the prototype which makes me think it’s not ready yet

I think that if there is a tour, it will be sold there like they were at the LA to the Moon Tour (but also be available online around that time too lol)

Just now, picturebook said:

So no one is going to mention how awful the vinyl sounds? I just played the Amazon one and gosh...it's worse than Chemtrails. The record is very quiet and super noisy. I hate it. I am sure the other copies won't sound any better...

ive been playing my target one and its like has a lot of noise in some of the songs

1 minute ago, picturebook said:

Really?? My friend sent me a vid of hers and it didn’t sound chemtrails bad 

13 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

will it be on a uk or eu store tho?:trisha:

it's there! go to merchandise tab. I got it soooo quickly

do you think we'll get the necklace for all songs? :troll: Imagine having one for Grandfather...

Just now, Topanga said:

Really?? My friend sent me a vid of hers and it didn’t sound bad 

It is awful. And I am not exaggerating. Not one sound without song issues. Kintsugi f.e. sounds super muffled. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.