Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

28 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

Did anyone else's racer jacket have the Lust For Life patch missing? They've just replaced it on mine with a second Ultraviolence patch, lol :rip:

(I tried to embed this as an image but it didn't work, sorry): https://imgur.com/a/qnVoHyV 

wtf hahahah you should definitely get your money back 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 hours ago, hydrangeas said:

Did anyone else's racer jacket have the Lust For Life patch missing? They've just replaced it on mine with a second Ultraviolence patch, lol :rip:

(I tried to embed this as an image but it didn't work, sorry): https://imgur.com/a/qnVoHyV 

Now let's find your "partner" who got L4L twice 😂

They hopefully give you a refund. 

It was expensive watch it 

3 hours ago, hydrangeas said:

Ultraviolence is so superior they had to include it twice

Has anybody with the candy/AW necklaces noticed the pearls at the front have went discoloured?? I thought it may have been from makeup (bit of a stretch but maybe) but tried cleaning them and seems like the enamel or whatever you’d call it has just worn away :bebe:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

8 minutes ago, Libera said:

Does anyone know the IOSS code for UK store? The brass lighter is incoming and I can´t seem to find the code anywhere... :icant:

Wait they have one? If they’re actually part of the IOSS you have a right to be refunded, so in case the post office makes you pay just email them later with a proof receipt 

(this happened to me with a Rough Trade order, even tho they were part of the IOSS the post office said they basically don’t care and they made me pay everything… thankfully they refunded me after I contacted them)

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

7 minutes ago, Libera said:

Does anyone know the IOSS code for UK store? The brass lighter is incoming and I can´t seem to find the code anywhere... :icant:

I only find this here:

IMG-20230629-185244.jpg

4 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Has anybody with the candy/AW necklaces noticed the pearls at the front have went discoloured?? I thought it may have been from makeup (bit of a stretch but maybe) but tried cleaning them and seems like the enamel or whatever you’d call it has just worn away :bebe:

That's not good. Mine looks fine, but I did not wear it yet as I am afraid my newborn could damage it. 

4 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Wait they have one? If they’re actually part of the IOSS you have a right to be refunded, so in case the post office makes you pay just email them later with a proof receipt 

(this happened to me with a Rough Trade order, even tho they were part of the IOSS the post office said they basically don’t care and they made me pay everything… thankfully they refunded me after I contacted them)

They have, sometimes they do it right (my AW necklace), sometimes not.. 

They couldn't charge us in advance if they hadn't. They have just refunded my VAT for 2 orders. 

I caved in and paid the customs. I also e-mailed the UK store asking the IOSS code. If they have it, I`ll let you know. Now crossing my fingers my lighter comes in a good condition!

45 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

didn't have that problem and I have even bathed in the necklace...

6 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

didn't have that problem and I have even bathed in the necklace...

Maybe it is makeup and I’m too scared to thoroughly wash lol, one of the pearls has definitely wore the coating away though which is a shame 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

8 hours ago, Olympia said:

Now let's find your "partner" who got L4L twice 😂

They hopefully give you a refund. 

Hah! Good plan 

Also, my A&W necklace came with the box broken.

I'm not having much luck with these merch items this time round, oh dear 🙃

1 hour ago, hydrangeas said:

Hah! Good plan 

Also, my A&W necklace came with the box broken.

I'm not having much luck with these merch items this time round, oh dear 🙃

Oh my, that's really bad luck. I'd really try to get a refund to make up for both damages. They have already given refund for smaller damages, like broken cassette/CD cases. 

My lighter has arrived (finally!), I just have to pay for customs taxes (ugh). Did you guys pay for them and then contacted the UK shop to ask them to cover it for you, or did you contact them first and then paid for the taxes?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

24 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

My lighter has arrived (finally!), I just have to pay for customs taxes (ugh). Did you guys pay for them and then contacted the UK shop to ask them to cover it for you, or did you contact them first and then paid for the taxes?

I paid and then asked her store to refund me :)

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

6 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Paid first, then got a refund. You might need a bill for proof of double VAT anyway. (Of course, they don't refund post fees... Just the VAT)