Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, birds of paradise said:

I just hope there’s a lot of them and it will be relatively easy to get it like pretty much any merch this era.

Yeah Idk why I keep getting so anxious over missing out on all the merch when they have restocked literally everything this era

7 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Yeah Idk why I keep getting so anxious over missing out on all the merch when they have restocked literally everything this era

Probably because we all think that surely this one thing we miss won't get a restock, lol

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

same.. I literally got everything I wanted this era and the only thing I got the minute it was released was the lighter. They’re definitely milking the merch this era so I think even if it sells out in minutes they will just restock.

15 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I can’t believe we aren’t getting a drop today for her birthday :cat:

My bet is next week. There were quite a few days between us finding out there was an item coming and the uv vinyl (maybe on Monday again just like the vinyl?).

i wish they would just drop the merch, i hate feeling nervous about missing out on it :bebe:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

8 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

i wish they would just drop the merch, i hate feeling nervous about missing out on it :bebe:

I would say just check her site or lanaboards between 8-9 pst, it will most likely drop Tuesday or Wednesday. 
this is the first drop I’m not nervous about missing lol, she has been restocking everything 

12 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

You can set up email alerts…that works for me instead of checking constantly.

Usually I get the emails several hours after it goes on the store, sometimes after the new stuff has already sold out lol so I don't trust it too much