Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

They added the products at 6AM UK time which is unusual :um2:

Probably because she had the idea to release something for her bday just a few hours before they added them, lol. Item will ship in December - maybe. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I can’t afford any more on Lana I’ve spent like 2k+ on her this year.  

They could at least wait with new releases until beginning of next month when people get paid. Or at least end 9f the month for the new credit card month, lol. 

Saw this thread was hot and panicked so much thinking I’d missed something.. do we definitely think something will come today 

I’m torn now, if it is the rosary whether to buy it.. I didn’t like the look of the one shared on her friends story 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Saw this thread was hot and panicked so much thinking I’d missed something.. do we definitely think something will come today 

I’m torn now, if it is the rosary whether to buy it.. I didn’t like the look of the one shared on her friends story 

We don't know how it looks in real though. I never really liked the AW necklace on the first pictures actually, but I love it seeing it in my hands. Depends on the price though. Don't think I will pay more than 70 for it. 

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

We don't know how it looks in real though. I never really liked the AW necklace on the first pictures actually, but I love it seeing it in my hands. Depends on the price though. Don't think I will pay more than 70 for it. 

It’s just frustrating that my husbands paid for the original off a reseller literally this morning, so feel bad about this one being dropped the same day :bebe:

maybe I’ll hold off if it is.. seems like most things kept getting restocked, so I’ll be able to see what they look like when people receive them before buying

im hoping it’s more vinyl :flutter:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues