Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I was out of town on Saturday and completely missed that we have two new items added to the store! I’m so excited!!:sass:

manifesting coke necklace and vinyl boxset…but will accept anything that’s not a whistle. 

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i hate that they don’t drop everything at once so you have to pay shipping so many times… i think i’ve paid over €100 in shipping so far 

It's ridiculous how many artists are doing it like this. I have just preordered Kylie's tension album at the day they started the preorders. One or two weeks later, they released a CD single. I waited and thought soon more will drop. However, few days ago you could win a signed version if you order the CD single, so I thought ok, I order one. Guess what? Few hours later they released a cassette single. Of course too late to cancel the CD order, to reorder both. And with Lana it's just the same. This is driving me crazy! Are they so badly organized? I cannot see any advantage for artists to release things like that. They just don't care probably. 🙄

It was expensive watch it 

On one hand, having to pay for multiple shipping costs is annoying, but I would much rather have them spaced out so I can afford them lol

If they dropped every single piece of merch at once, so many people would miss out because they don't have enough money or it sells out so fast that it would be impossible to get everything :tsk:

7 minutes ago, fishtails said:

On one hand, having to pay for multiple shipping costs is annoying, but I would much rather have them spaced out so I can afford them lol

If they dropped every single piece of merch at once, so many people would miss out because they don't have enough money or it sells out so fast that it would be impossible to get everything :tsk:

I agree here.. it’s when they release things days spaced apart that it’s silly! Especially because I can’t hold off a couple of days with some merch as you never know if it will sell out within a couple of hours sometimes!

I’m curious to see what the new merch is.. I don’t even think I’m bothered about a rosary necklace if it’s just the same but looks a lesser quality.. like the lighter did.. I’d prefer something new 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

30 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I get your point but the whole problem could be solved if we could edit our orders, like adding and deleting items to/of an order until 1 or 2 weeks before release date. These are all preorders usually, and we are talking about MONTHS before release date. 

Usually they also add only small things later, like one vinyl, one necklace... I think it doesn't make such a big difference. And maybe people prefer the Candy to the AW necklace - if all was available from the beginning, one could decide considering all options. 

At least her UK store has pretty moderate shipping prices, but these advantage easily disappears 9f they don't declare it correctly and you pay VAT and fees twice.. 

28 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I get your point but the whole problem could be solved if we could edit our orders, like adding and deleting items to/of an order until 1 or 2 weeks before release date. These are all preorders usually, and we are talking about MONTHS before release date. 

Usually they also add only small things later, like one vinyl, one necklace... I think it doesn't make such a big difference. And maybe people prefer the Candy to the AW necklace - if all was available from the beginning, one could decide considering all options. 

At least her UK store has pretty moderate shipping prices, but these advantage easily disappears 9f they don't declare it correctly and you pay VAT and fees twice.. 

That's true, if they had an option to add on to an existing order that would be really nice lol

On 6/10/2023 at 3:01 PM, hotshot2am said:

The two new products are specifically marked as Ocean Blvd merch.

They have now renamed the Ocean Blvd category to something generic so this isn't true anymore. The coke necklace wouldn't necessarily be Ocean Blvd related anyway.

20 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

They have now renamed the Ocean Blvd category to something generic so this isn't true anymore. The coke necklace wouldn't necessarily be Ocean Blvd related anyway.

:groundhog:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Interesting...maybe its festival/tour related? :oic3:

Could still be the necklace too lol hopefully its released tomorrow so we don't have to wait too long to find out

7 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Interesting...maybe its festival/tour related? :oic3:

Could still be the necklace too lol hopefully its released tomorrow so we don't have to wait too long to find out

T-shirts with 7 "tour" dates that 1/8 of her fans will attend? :oprah3: ultraviolence vinyl is the right answer :oprah3:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

6 hours ago, emliqua said:

Could also be the jacket with the tour dates on the back she posted on honeymoon before she deactivated 

LDR Village confirmed that it was custom made for Lana & her touring team and wouldn't be available for purchase x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

if it's the necklace, time to start refreshing the site every day because i NEED it :defeated:

we can't let scalpers get to them first

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

It’s weird though, because the original racer jacket and lighter were on my wish list (and still are) but when the up rev’d versions came up I just didn’t get them because I thought they were poor.. I couldn’t get past the patches in the wrong order.. and the lighter just isn’t the same, it looks like something you could’ve bought as a replica from Etsy. You can buy some really decent coke necklace replicas too, but they just aren’t the same, so I never have.. but if the coke necklace Jen shared is the new version that’s coming then I just wouldn’t want that :um2:

I would love her to revisit the red knit tee with LDR on though. I’d buy that in a heartbeat :silly:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

51 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

if it's the necklace, time to start refreshing the site every day because i NEED it :defeated:

we can't let scalpers get to them first

If they release it the same way as the other recent merch, I guess we don't need to worry. There's usually plenty of restock if necessary. Really like that about this era. Even if the waiting time and how they don't care who ordered first gets on my nerves. 

3 hours ago, dreamingawayurlife said:

😅🙈 I love how she has no idea what's going on on her site.