Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Yay, titty vinyl has shipped for me as well! But wait people are saying Judah Smith interlude isn’t on there? Has this been confirmed?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 hour ago, maysparkle said:

Yay, titty vinyl has shipped for me as well! But wait people are saying Judah Smith interlude isn’t on there? Has this been confirmed?

Nope + Lana's website has a mockup of the vinyl and it shows his name on the gatefold.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

8 minutes ago, x VB said:

Nope + Lana's website has a mockup of the vinyl and it shows his name on the gatefold.

People who’ve received vinyl already are saying it is omitted (on the collectors group)

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

5 minutes ago, x VB said:

What collectors group?

On Facebook, a group of people who collect Lana merch, vinyl etc. 

somebody who received their vinyl already stated Judah smith interlude was omitted and somebody in comments also confirmed. It’s just a regular collectors group, so I’ve no reason to think people would be lying haha 

edit: it was also an admin that made the post too, which makes it even less likely to be untrue 

IMG-7034.gif

28 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

somebody who received their vinyl already stated Judah smith interlude was omitted and somebody in comments also confirmed. It’s just a regular collectors group, so I’ve no reason to think people would be lying haha 

edit: it was also an admin that made the post too, which makes it even less likely to be untrue 

Hey there, I'm the admin :awkney2:

Yeah basically people sent me this picture so I guess it's true (I hope so tbh, that interlude is too caotic 👁👄👁)

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

The boob vinyl has been restocked on the US store, 2200+ currently available, just in case anyone didn't buy it the first time and now regrets it

Link? Thx

Edit: NVM Got it 

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

28 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Hey there, I'm the admin :awkney2:

Yeah basically people sent me this picture so I guess it's true (I hope so tbh, that interlude is too caotic 👁👄👁)

Not me completely not realising your profile pic from fb to here :bebe:

IMG-7034.gif

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Oh cool I thought it was just speculation 

18 minutes ago, Del Norte County said:

my signed print just arrived (they folded the package in half and it kind of permanently marked the print). i'm wondering if this is her actual handwriting...? :eartha2:

Yes

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I guess it makes sense if they did take it out considering Christianity and titty pics don’t exactly go together lol. It’s problematic but I kinda liked the interlude even for the background music, it’s so pretty lol. I’d be sad if they left it out, because it kind of sets the atmosphere for Candy Necklace coming after it, and A&W being before it. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

The boob vinyl has been restocked on the US store, 2200+ currently available, just in case anyone didn't buy it the first time and now regrets it

At first I thought they took them back  from the EU stores for this, as they are not really selling there, but then they couldn't ship July 7, lol. Unless the shipping date is not right. 

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/232242676959121/ this is the group @x VB

41 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Do we think they’ll restock the racer jacket since they literally restocked everything else?

They already restocked more than once, so maybe not. I'd keep looking though, as there was a restock recently and if people cancel their new preorders (July 9), you might catch one. 

It was expensive watch it