Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Well this is cute and unexpected. I snatched one even though I’m not huge on 7”. Here’s me hoping they’ll restock all the btd 7” singles in January in a boxset, how cute would that be :flutter: also we deserved a SYTH 7” as well.

I bet the picture single will be rare in a few years, but I don’t think I’ll get it. I’ve spent my money on concert tickets, I need to give a friend some money as a wedding gift, find a bag for the wedding… and I already have the songs on two vinyls. It looks pretty though. :flutter:

BUT the towel?? Omg I’d feel too embarrassed to use it, it’d feel too intimate. :toofunny: It’s a no.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Watch this one not get restocked.. usually check Lana boards or my phone a couple times a day.. and I’ve just felt like crap I left work early and just came home to chill and missed it :sadcore2:

Ugh me too. And i missed it by like ten minutes.

They'll probably restock it since they've restocked literally everything this era, but just in case I ordered one from Canada even though it was 2x as much with shipping

7 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ugh me too. And i missed it by like ten minutes.

They'll probably restock it since they've restocked literally everything this era, but just in case I ordered one from Canada even though it was 2x as much with shipping

Oh actually I’ve just ordered from Canada there too.. shipping was only £5.. sure the uk store charges like 3.50 or summit 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Oh actually I’ve just ordered from Canada there too.. shipping was only £5.. sure the uk store charges like 3.50 or summit 

wth.... the shipping to the US was like $30, and they only had one shipping option available for me... but it's only £5 across the ocean? :notamused:

Praying for a US restock so I can cancel my Canadian order

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i am actually quite shocked it sold out so quickly i didnt think it would have that much demand

Especially a surprise drop! Well to me anyway.. missed out on the boards earlier.. maybe news travelled fast!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues