Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

7" picture disk with Candy Necklace and Jon Batiste Interlude likely up later today. Ships in October.

You are my god :pray2:

those of us who were still hoping for the coke necklace must feel like clowns rn.. :flop: (me included :toofunny:)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

5 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

those of us who were still hoping for the coke necklace must feel like clowns rn.. :flop: (me included :toofunny:)

To be fair, we had reason to believe it was coming. The red box she posted, the insta story with Jen and the necklace, etc. Either it’s taking longer than they expected or we got played:flop:

13 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

To be fair, we had reason to believe it was coming. The red box she posted, the insta story with Jen and the necklace, etc. Either it’s taking longer than they expected or we got played:flop:

And she said she was putting the prototype in and when a fan asked about the necklace  she said is it not up yet, so I’m gonna tell myself it’s coming after all these represses :xgiggle:

7 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

She was talking about holding a prototype back then, they might still be working on it

It was expensive watch it 

11 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

We know for a fact it’s coming. She’s received and approved the prototype, thought it was available already - also the design Jen wore is slightly different to the OG so guessing that’s what’ll be next after all these vinyls. 

3 minutes ago, J03 said:

We know for a fact it’s coming. She’s received and approved the prototype, thought it was available already - also the design Jen wore is slightly different to the OG so guessing that’s what’ll be next after all these vinyls. 

I hope she changes it a little to the one Jen had though coz it looks like the knockoffs from Etsy

5 minutes ago, Topanga said:

I hope she changes it a little to the one Jen had though coz it looks like the knockoffs from Etsy

I feel your expectations are exceeding reality. 

Somehow I feel like this release indicates we might indeed get the heart shaped vinyl soon. They obviously also like singles ❤️

(Btw, it just came to my mind that I'm so sorry for the moderators who have to clean these threads every Friday because of another release 😅 maybe hotshot2am should get the right to create new threads? 🙈 Might also help people not to miss anything.) 

It was expensive watch it