Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Looks like this is the person who made the A&W necklace. 
https://www.tiktok.com/@vidakushofficial/video/7204574183261637934?_t=8aDXLYTEgZf&_r=1

pmIfPtLMj

Edited by sadness is a butterfly
Added picture of comments

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

53 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

https://www.tiktok.com/@vidakushofficial/video/7204574183261637934?_t=8aDXLYTEgZf&_r=1

pmIfPtLMj

Just looking at their website, the A&W design is very similar to a lot of their other necklaces...it seems like they even offer custom jewelry, so that might be an alternative to getting the A&W necklace for anyone who missed out on buying it from Lana's store lol

The only difference is that the description on Lana's store says the pearls are made of glass and not crushed mother of pearl so I'm not sure which is correct there 

Just saw they also shared the necklace on their Instagram too

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpGoO5dP2xA/?igshid=OTRmMjhlYjM=

17 minutes ago, fishtails said:

it seems like they even offer custom jewelry, so that might be an alternative to getting the A&W necklace for anyone who missed out on buying it from Lana's store lol

pmarnkDrj

Okayyy these are giving. And so Lana..Sad Girl and Daddy?? Imagine the possibilities…Venice Bitch?:true:

In another comment on TikTok she said her ‘lips were sealed’ about restocks.

Honestly love that Lana and her team supported this small business rather than some trash made in China. Kinda wish I had bought one now! :fabcat: 

topsters2-2-1.png

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

pmarnkDrj

Okayyy these are giving. And so Lana..Sad Girl and Daddy?? Imagine the possibilities…Venice Bitch?:true:

In another comment on TikTok she said her ‘lips were sealed’ about restocks.

Honestly love that Lana and her team supported this small business rather than some trash made in China. Kinda wish I had bought one now! :fabcat: 

I like that they chose to go with a small business for this too! It definitely makes me feel confident the necklace will be good quality and on the Tiktok video caption she said that there might be more coming so you may get another chance to get one!

26 minutes ago, fishtails said:

The only difference is that the description on Lana's store says the pearls are made of glass and not crushed mother of pearl so I'm not sure which is correct there 

imagine if a vegan bought the necklace and was happy that the pearls were made of glass and now they’re not…. 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 hour ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

So cool that she chose a small business to create them! I saw in their Instagram bio that they sell at Melrose Trading Post on Sundays, and Lana is known to visit there from time to time. I wonder if she met them in person, liked their product, and then reached back out to have them design this piece for her own merch. I’m thinking they may have also designed the SLUT necklace she was wearing last year, so maybe Lana had picked it up at the Post and then got her inspiration for the A&W necklace x

D6-C33889-9714-470-F-98-E6-485-F13364-D17

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i hate how that user is being nasty to small business for a $60 necklace lmfao, especially considering it seems like the necklaces are made ethically

someone also commented “Is it good quality? Bc it’s expensive af it looks cheap” 

people are so mean for no reason 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

So cool that she chose a small business to create them! I saw in their Instagram bio that they sell at Melrose Trading Post on Sundays, and Lana is known to visit there from time to time. I wonder if she met them in person, liked their product, and then reached back out to have them design this piece for her own merch. I’m thinking they may have also designed the SLUT necklace she was wearing last year, so maybe Lana had picked it up at the Post and then got her inspiration for the A&W necklace x

D6-C33889-9714-470-F-98-E6-485-F13364-D17

Update on this post, it appears she did! I looked through the designer’s TikTok, and the SLUT necklace can be seen in a video she posted of her booth at MLP on August 28th, which was a day Lana was spotted there! It seems she bought the one shown in the video! x

B37-A15-AF-6075-4293-8-E74-006-D2-DC12564

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The pearl necklaces on their site go for about $55.00 so there doesn’t seem to be much markup. I’d venture to guess Lana isn’t making much money on them. I’m sure there’s a bit of a discount for the sheer quantity ordered, but they are certainly not marked up an insane amount. 

I’m sure they will be busy the next month or two making thousands of these. 

topsters2-2-1.png

I’m so excited to own two of these now! I’m in love with them so I got one to wear and love and one to keep forever :sass: I agree I love she went with a small business that’s our Lanita tho, she’s the best 🥹