Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

19 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

just went to my local JBHIFI, asked a worker if they have lana he went to the back to check, he came back and told me they were supposed to get the stock for ocean blvd yesterday but there was a supply issue, he said they should get it in the next week/s

dont know what this means or if even if it means anything at all.. but like if he was gonna give me the album if they had it, it’s only a matter of time until it does leak.

LMFAO. yeah this album is leaking early

I've bought every CD (more or less) on release day at JB-Hi Fi, and they've had to go out the back and bring out the box to cut it open and stock the shelves, when I've asked for it. They're not motivated enough to do things like leak albums early.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

5 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

I've bought every CD (more or less) on release day at JB-Hi Fi, and they've had to go out the back and bring out the box to cut it open and stock the shelves. They're not motivated enough to do things like leak albums early.

regardless, there has to be some indie record store somewhere in the world with the most outdated computer system ever that never updated when the release date changed, and considering that JB-Hi Fi was originally supposed to get the shipment in last week (still 3 weeks before the first release date), many retailers will likely have the physical copies in their hands on March 10th. it takes one store who didn’t get the memo

11 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

why do i have a feeling this is gonna be another cassette girl esque situation; the most random person ever is gonna find the vinyl in a store on the 10th, but they’re not gonna know how to rip a vinyl, so we’re going to have the worst quality files ever

If it’s like cassette girl im not gonna even bother listening:hide: I’ll just wait for the 24th and read peoples reactions of the leak to hype me up:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 hours ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Does this boxset come only with the hoodie and the cd or are there additional stuff in it?Screenshot-20230225-075523-Chrome.jpg

I'm still holding out for a vinyl boxset because in all the other boxsets with pictures etc they have them in the photo/description and Lana posted the photos that would be in the boxset. I could definitely be wrong tho i just really want a vinyl boxset.

20 minutes ago, Lucasldr said:

I'm still holding out for a vinyl boxset because in all the other boxsets with pictures etc they have them in the photo/description and Lana posted the photos that would be in the boxset. I could definitely be wrong tho i just really want a vinyl boxset.

I can feel it in my bones there’s a vinyl box set 

Was hesitating a lot on getting the necklace. Like, I want it but I'm short on money and don't know how often I would even wear it (its a specific look) I was hesitant up until the last moment and still didn't buy it and now its sold out :twirls:don't think I'm too sad about it but also kinda am (?) 2fBJ4Vs.jpg If it restocks in my size I'll get it but its not looking too good for all the boom like that's in the world (me :creep:)

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

The highest I would resell any Lana merch is double the price with free shipping. I would also make sure the person buying it is a genuine fan :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°