Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

Anyone else get an email from her store saying we now have to inform them that we don’t want our order cancelled? :bebe:

So I got this email, but I had already informed them the specific items they were mentioning I wanted to keep. So it’s like my choice last time didn’t go through. Makes me so nervous wtf. 

Just got emails in ALL CAPS about confirming my orders so they aren't cancelled. Specifically for the lighter and racing jacket.

Already did this previously for the A&W necklace.

I don't like this, especially as you don't get any kind of email confirmation you want to keep your order, how will anyone prove they clicked it? It just takes you to a page that says you confirmed it, and that's it. I won't be surprised if people suddenly get refunds after 4/21 and they say they have no record of you clicking to confirm

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

Just got emails in ALL CAPS about confirming my orders so they aren't cancelled. Specifically for the lighter and racing jacket.

Already did this previously for the A&W necklace.

I don't like this, especially as you don't get any kind of email confirmation you want to keep your order, how will anyone prove they clicked it? It just takes you to a page that says you confirmed it, and that's it. I won't be surprised if people suddenly get refunds after 4/21 and they say they have no record of you clicking to confirm

I’m thinking about sending them a separate email with my order number and a list of my items saying I want to keep all of them. Just so I have that on record in case they try to pull any bs. 

56 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

Is it just the US orders that are getting this email? I placed all my orders with the UK shop and didn’t see anything like this come through in my inbox :raven:

Yes I ordered a necklace from the us store and got a mail that the release date is postponed and that I need to confirm that I want to keep my order but when I got a mail from the uk store about the lighter being delayed there was just info and no need to confirm anything 

Never received my rolling stone magazine.. not sure what’s up with that 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I didn't recieve any other emails asking me to confirm my order of other items, the only one I got was for the A&W necklace which shipped a few days ago so I'm not sure what that means lol 

7 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Still waiting on mine too. I Ordered the dark edition through their website

my dark edition came last Tuesday but I still haven't gotten the regular cover... gonna email them next week for a replacement or a refund

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

my dark edition came last Tuesday but I still haven't gotten the regular cover... gonna email them next week for a replacement or a refund

I forget, did you order through the site, or somewhere else?

d4yQCBo.jpg
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

14 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

directly though rolling stone uk

Ahh ok me too :(

d4yQCBo.jpg

29 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

It really shouldn't take this long to get it... they said it shipped on the 9th. I'm just going to assume it's been lost in the mail or something :icant:

Totally agree. A month wait even for an overseas magazine is pretty ridiculous. 

d4yQCBo.jpg