Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

No way 😭😭😭 they are good for helping to find shit (especially when you don’t want to deal with Discogs scammers and their shipping prices- They got me my copy of ‘The Lakes’ RSD sealed & mint for the Median discogs price at the time and only charged me the express shipping to me from Melbourne to Brisbane) however they are soooo bad for stuff like this 💀

I just *knew* when you said what they said that it was them lol

Now I'm doubting their explanation :judgingu: They just know desperate collectors will pay more. I really wanted that Amazon vinyl but I can't afford to pay $150 for it and now I also don't want them to win this shady game

Just to inform you about the size of the pill holder, or if you want to get a cheap version (25 USD plus shipping and maybe custom and post office fees is quite a lot):

My pill holder from China has just arrived. I took a picture of it trying to hold it like Lana on her insta for comparison. It's the 54mm option (I think that's the size of her merch pill holder, too, unless her hands are much bigger than mine, lol) from this seller, just to show you the size. I bought it for less than 7 Euro, without engraving of course. 

s-l400.jpg

https://www.ebay.de/itm/402772540612

IMG-20230405-152246.jpg

IMG-20230405-152246.jpg

Lana's photo:

IMG-20230319-190033.jpg

It was expensive watch it 

50 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

Mine too! I’m so shocked. It’s a miracle!!! 

1 hour ago, fishtails said:

omg my A&W necklace just shipped!! :oprah4:

What’s it like to be gods chosen

rough trade still doesn't know where my indie vinyl is. they opened an inquiry with USPS and I've just been going back and forth trying to get them to send a new one instead. They are the only ones I've had a problem with and I received all the other variants I purchased already :defeated:

faSE.gif

So I order that expensive verison of the white record from Amazon... I had $40 in store credit from the Amazon variant being the wrong color. 

Also I notice this is technically 10 dollars more than ordering from Lana's website when you included shipping.

Amazon is claiming they wont ship till the end of the month and or next month 

https://www.amazon.com/Know-Theres-Tunnel-Under-Ocean/dp/B0BP4MTRD5/ref=mp_s_a_1_18?keywords=Lana+Del+Rey&qid=1680654046&s=music&sr=1-18

I was really curious about these listings and had to try. I still needed to get the white vinyl anyways since my last order got cancelled lol. I doubt its anything special but just white the vinyl but I can live in delulu land for once and hope.

I got a response about the racing jacket patches lol I can't say I expected anything that different but... :ma:

default-avatar-80.png

Ashley (uMusic Customer Care)

Apr 5, 2023, 11:01 AM EDT

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, we do not have this information listed. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Ashley + uMusic Customer Care

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Just to inform you about the size of the pill holder, or if you want to get a cheap version (25 USD plus shipping and maybe custom and post office fees is quite a lot):

My pill holder from China has just arrived. I took a picture of it trying to hold it like Lana on her insta for comparison. It's the 54mm option (I think that's the size of her merch pill holder, too, unless her hands are much bigger than mine, lol) from this seller, just to show you the size. I bought it for less than 7 Euro, without engraving of course. 

s-l400.jpg

https://www.ebay.de/itm/402772540612

IMG-20230405-152246.jpg

IMG-20230405-152246.jpg

Lana's photo:

IMG-20230319-190033.jpg

pillholder?

I always thought it was a whistle

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Three White Butterflies said:

rough trade still doesn't know where my indie vinyl is. they opened an inquiry with USPS and I've just been going back and forth trying to get them to send a new one instead. They are the only ones I've had a problem with and I received all the other variants I purchased already :defeated:

Same - ended up cancelling the order and buying the indie version from Urban Outfitters..

6 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

pillholder?

I always thought it was a whistle

The tube shaped thing is the pillholder and the small thing left to it in her hand is the whistle

IMG-5319.jpg

It's actually pinker than I was expecting!! It's just not opaque 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

8 hours ago, 711 Heaven said:

Mine too! I’m so shocked. It’s a miracle!!! 

I just checked and mine was meant to ship on April 14th (from the Canadian store) and it hasn’t shipped yet

EDIT- not me just realising it’s only the 6th of April rn 🤡🤡🤡

57 minutes ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

Is that the hoodie or tshirt box set?

I ordered both - I think this one is the hoodie one though bc I ordered that one first, I'm gonna open it in a bit I'm just not home rn 

I checked my email, it's the white hoodie box set 

Edited by fl0r1dakil0s
Forgot emails existed