Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Guys my cassette bundle came and I’m so disappointed, 3 out of 5 cassettes are cracked :crying5:

IMG-6610.jpg

IMG-6606.jpg

IMG-6607.jpg

IMG-6609.jpg

it wouldn’t be a problem if it were CDs cause you can easily exchange the plastic boxes but it’s much harder to find spare ones for cassettes :crying5:

4 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

Guys my cassette bundle came and I’m so disappointed, 3 out of 5 cassettes are cracked :crying5:

IMG-6610.jpg

IMG-6606.jpg

IMG-6607.jpg

IMG-6609.jpg

it wouldn’t be a problem if it were CDs cause you can easily exchange the plastic boxes but it’s much harder to find spare ones for cassettes

Send those photos to the store you ordered from and they should replace them!

56 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

Guys my cassette bundle came and I’m so disappointed, 3 out of 5 cassettes are cracked 

it wouldn’t be a problem if it were CDs cause you can easily exchange the plastic boxes but it’s much harder to find spare ones for cassettes 

I had this, too, once, but don't worry - if they don't refund or replace, they are not that difficult to find (there are online shops for such things, and places like eBay). You could also ask people (over 30 years old) you know if they have old cassettes from earlier days they don't need anymore. 

It was expensive watch it 

59 minutes ago, bored said:

Send those photos to the store you ordered from and they should replace them!

Chatted with an employee and they offered to send me replacement for the two cassettes with the limited covers that came cracked, but as they don’t have any of the normal cassettes in stock they offered 25% refund which is great.

6 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I had this, too, once, but don't worry - if they don't refund or replace, they are not that difficult to find (there are online shops for such things, and places like eBay). You could also ask people (over 30 years old) you know if they have old cassettes from earlier days they don't need anymore. 

That’s what I was thinking, already exchanged one of my cassettes boxes (sorry father John Misty) but they should really improve their packaging, no wonder it came cracked when it was sent in a paper envelope with absolutely no bubble wrap or anything.

1 hour ago, birds of paradise said:

it wouldn’t be a problem if it were CDs cause you can easily exchange the plastic boxes but it’s much harder to find spare ones for cassettes :crying5:

https://www.amazon.com/Fasmov-Clear-Plastic-Cassette-Storage/dp/B07RB4145F/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=31A2XD3YTL9WJ&keywords=cassette+cases&qid=1680527216&sprefix=cassette+cases%2Caps%2C471&sr=8-3

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

I know this has been brought up a thousand times, but why are we still waiting for the heart necklace to return?? It seems pretty much confirmed, I was just hoping to get it in a bundle with some of the variants I'm yet to order! :um:

6 hours ago, cjfinley said:

I know this has been brought up a thousand times, but why are we still waiting for the heart necklace to return?? It seems pretty much confirmed, I was just hoping to get it in a bundle with some of the variants I'm yet to order! :um:

Exactly for this reason - they just want you to order two times 😅 besides they might put it up on ldr village, so no help for the bundles anyway... I suppose they will still add more to village anyway. 

It was expensive watch it 

35 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Racer jacket restock in case you guys didn’t see:heart:

I feel like they're gonna restock the US store with that until in may in Europe we're gonna get the "we're sorry, order canceled cuz there is no left" :flutter:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

8 hours ago, birds of paradise said:

IMG-6610.jpg

IMG-6606.jpg

IMG-6607.jpg

IMG-6609.jpg

Email them the pics, my cd came damaged and they sent replacement out within 3 days 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

23 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Did the UK store ship anyone else’s order twice

Maybe they split the order in two shipments?

If they really did ship it twice then that's pretty great that you'll get something for free :creepna3:

Repost from Downunderboards:

The standard cassette is back in stock on the Australia web store bundled with the digital album for $29.99:

https://shopau.lanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-exclusive-cassette-digital-album

...Or on its own for $28.99??????

https://shopau.lanadelrey.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-exclusive-cassette

Was it always that expensive? 

20 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Maybe they split the order in two shipments?

If they really did ship it twice then that's pretty great that you'll get something for free :creepna3:

they did split my order (cassette and lighter) but I received my cassette last week and I got another package today, I got excited thinking it was my lighter but it was a second cassette ): on the bright side, free cassette!