Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

28 minutes ago, American Whore said:

they gave me $20 back but not the full refund. it's better than nothing though! lol

You inspired me to try again and I was also refunded $20 :heart:

1 minute ago, rabbit said:

You inspired me to try again and I was also refunded $20 :heart:

i told them my listening party with my friends was ruined and they'd make fun of me...

i don't have friends for a listening party :lmaoney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i told them my listening party with my friends was ruined and they'd make fun of me...

i don't have friends for a listening party :lmaoney:

"They'd make fun of me" LMAO I wonder what the rep was thinking :omfg2:

How did y'all get indie exclusive vinyls so fast? :oprah2: I ordered from Banquet to Australia and still have not receive any tracking email for my item. Is it normal to take longer than that or is it just because im in Australia? :pout:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

how are people's (apparel) merch already arrivingggg AUUUGHHH

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

28 minutes ago, rabbit said:

"They'd make fun of me" LMAO I wonder what the rep was thinking :omfg2:

Her name sounded Indian so based off of how I've heard other people think of Americans, she probably bought it :thumb3: it's much like us Americans to make fun of each other for stupid silly things :beyonce: being american finally paid off :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

49 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

How did y'all get indie exclusive vinyls so fast? :oprah2: I ordered from Banquet to Australia and still have not receive any tracking email for my item. Is it normal to take longer than that or is it just because im in Australia? :pout:

I also ordered from Banquet to Australia - I didn't get a tracking number but I did get an email saying my order was shipped on release day. You should be able to log into your account on Banquet and see the order status I'm just not sure they have international tracking (or at least not for the cheapest shipping)

FzytWEW.png

13 minutes ago, renaissance said:

I also ordered from Banquet to Australia - I didn't get a tracking number but I did get an email saying my order was shipped on release day. You should be able to log into your account on Banquet and see the order status I'm just not sure they have international tracking (or at least not for the cheapest shipping)

i only received an email that says my vinyl is "dispatched" (in the release day respectively). I have no idea if that means it's already shipped or not :pout:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Does anyone know the size of the target exclusive poster? I want to buy a frame for it after work but I can’t find the size online anywhere 😭

I'm assuming this is the one that comes with the vinyl? Mine is exactly 60.8cm long by 30.4cm wide. Also if you find a nice frame, could you let me know where you found it? 😆

4 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i haven't recieved mine from banquet yet either but i'm not worried yet bc usually when i order records from england it takes 3-4 weeks to get to me and i hate not having tracking bc i like to obsessively check where my package is but i'm trying to be patient since we know banquet did send out a bunch of packages the day of their listening party. but if its not here by the 21st, i'll start to worry.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

My indie  cover vinyl from Vinilo record store is coming this week.
I live in France so I had to pay an extra 14€
In total this vinyl cost me 75,90€ (vinyl price 37,95€, Shipping 23,95€ postal tax 14€)

I guess it will be the same for each merch order from the UK store, I wasn't sure about the uk tax before.
This is so not cool that we have to pay extra tax since there is so many merch drop and shipping itself is already expensive... 
There is a french store, why can't they put everything on it

Justice for Europe :icant:

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

3 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

My indie  cover vinyl from Vinilo record store is coming this week.
I live in France so I had to pay an extra 14€
In total this vinyl cost me 75,90€ (vinyl price 37,95€, Shipping 23,95€ postal tax 14€)

I guess it will be the same for each merch order from the UK store, I wasn't sure about the uk tax before.
This is so not cool that we have to pay extra tax since there is so many merch drop and shipping itself is already expensive... 
There is a french store, why can't they put everything on it

Justice for Europe :icant:

Unfortunately it would be available still in France for less through Urban Outfitters - any chances for you to cancel the previous order still?  Lana Del Ray - Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Indies Only Alternative Cover & Green LP | Urban Outfitters FR 

Regarding the Merch from her Uk store: They take it in advance, so you pay it while buying. But since they are too lazy or stupid to write the number on their declaration showing that it was paid already, you pay again but if you insist, they refund you the prepaid tax. You still have to pay the post fees though.

It was expensive watch it 

7 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Unfortunately it would be available still in France for less through Urban Outfitters - any chances for you to cancel the previous order still?  Lana Del Ray - Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Indies Only Alternative Cover & Green LP | Urban Outfitters FR 

Regarding the Merch from her Uk store: They take it in advance, so you pay it while buying. But since they are too lazy or stupid to write the number on their declaration showing that it was paid already, you pay again but if you insist, they refund you the prepaid tax. You still have to pay the post fees though.

Sadly I ordered the vinyl before it was listed on UF, and I saw that if I want a refund from Vinilo they do not cover the return postal cost

I didn't know about the possible refund regarding the tax, thanks a lot for the info!

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

1 minute ago, beigehydrangea said:

Sadly I ordered the vinyl before it was listed on UF, and I saw that if I want a refund from Vinilo they do not cover the return postal cost

I didn't know about the possible refund regarding the tax, thanks a lot for the info!

you're welcome. Just make sure to insist on the refund, because at first they try their usual "we are not responsible for custom fees" sh**. Of course they are, if they take the VAT when you buy. Once mine arrived, I will also try to make me refund the post office fee for 6 EUR. That rule that shops take the VAT abroad already is more than a year old, it's a bad joke that a huge company Universal music is still not able to handle it.

It was expensive watch it 

6 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I live on the East Coast in the US and ordered it from Waterloo Records in Texas. They shipped the week of release. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over