Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with fans while out in Los Angeles, CA - December 12th, 2022

About an hour ago, Lana Del Rey met two fans while out in Los Angeles, California.

During this time, she went live on her honeymoon Instagram account as she was waiting for a locksmith.

52691347605_5c54f7ff16_o.jpg
52691199834_40284f60fc_o.jpg

Autographs:

Spoiler

52691421733_dd86e330a0_o.jpg52691421683_29f61843ef_o.jpg52691421698_6161e224a0_o.jpg52690930046_118e303533_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

16 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Did this person see where she was from the live and run down with 4 vinyls for her to sign? :rip:

i always wonder this whenever people run into her on the street or in a random bar or something and have her sign their vinyl, like ???? did you have them in your car? did you see her, run home, and then run back?? :rip: although in this situation, especially the “thanks for finding me” note, makes me think he might’ve seen where she was on IG live and went there knowing she would be there too, which is kind of creepy now that i think about it and i hope lana stays safe when she goes live at specific locations

2 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

i always wonder this whenever people run into her on the street or in a random bar or something and have her sign their vinyl, like ???? did you have them in your car? did you see her, run home, and then run back?? :rip: although in this situation, especially the “thanks for finding me” note, makes me think he might’ve seen where she was on IG live and went there knowing she would be there too, which is kind of creepy now that i think about it and i hope lana stays safe when she goes live at specific locations

I've seen people tweet about doing this ("Lana is at/will be at [location]! I'm going there"). It's often the same people over and over. I'm sure most of them are harmless but some of them are not, and it's a concern.

As many of us have said time and time again, she needs more security than what she has.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Idk, that’s creepy of him to track down her current location, when she was having car troubles and go, even if she was okay with it 😭

If dat1guitar guy were to do the same thing, there would be a riot on IG  lmao 

lPqTY1H.jpg

If I had to pick one moment to meet Lana in my life, this would be it: just after she revealed the new album, lead single, Cover, release date. That way, I’d be able to just be in awe and thank her for everything she did for me, without being tempted to annoy her with updates on the album. :agree:

20 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

Idk, that’s creepy of him to track down her current location, when she was having car troubles and go, even if she was okay with it 😭

If dat1guitar guy were to do the same thing, there would be a riot on IG  lmao 

it’s not the same at all, it all depends on how you act meeting her (and dat1guitarguy was acting like a creep) - also she literally posted her location on the livestream to like 15k people. 

most people here if they saw Lana livestreaming minutes from your house would do the same. if she’s ok with it and the whole act is peaceful and respectful, there’s nothing wrong with it.

31 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

it’s not the same at all, it all depends on how you act meeting her (and dat1guitarguy was acting like a creep) - also she literally posted her location on the livestream to like 15k people. 

most people here if they saw Lana livestreaming minutes from your house would do the same. if she’s ok with it and the whole act is peaceful and respectful, there’s nothing wrong with it.

I still disagree, but that’s okay :] 

I just think there’s a time and place for that - I personally wouldn’t take a stranger’s livestream as an “implied” invite to drive down to their current location in the middle of the night

lPqTY1H.jpg

13 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

She has the prettiest handwriting and signature, I swear. :wub:

i always thought mine was chicken scratch, but my boss at work is making me run for my money on that :air: