sweetener

Ice Spice

On 5/11/2023 at 12:59 PM, Summertime Saddest said:

What 😭😭😭

Just look at her face

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

2 minutes ago, Barry said:

Sounds ok but I feel like they could have done a lot better and should have been able to make a hit song out of that sample.

1000% agree, with such good sample material, the song should be way more memorable!! 

3 minutes ago, urgirl said:

1000% agree, with such good sample material, the song should be way more memorable!! 

Sounds like the producer just added an average drill beat and then they rapped over it and that was it, a song for a big movie.

With the budgets they must have for the movie, they could probably have gave 10 producers $50k each, older ones from like the 2000s and 90s and modern producers like Bandplay, Metro Boomin, Twysted Genius and Tay Keith to make 3/4 different beats and then did the same with rappers getting all different styles of rappers to do versions to narrow down what sounded best and then got Ice Spice and Nicki Minaj to do the song in that style.

I'm not very into the song TBH. Basing off the visuals I was hoping for a more pop-ish early 2010s Nicki type vibe if you get what I mean… not more trap beats resize.png

But oh wow… the music video is genuinely beautiful :defeated:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

7 hours ago, Barry said:

Sounds ok but I feel like they could have done a lot better and should have been able to make a hit song out of that sample.

it being a clearly different doll when they "make over" the Nicki doll :toofunny: not even the same race

It's giving the Katy Perry - Ur So Gay video when her doll persona decides to dye her hair black and is suddenly asian

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

12 hours ago, Barry said:

Sounds like the producer just added an average drill beat and then they rapped over it and that was it, a song for a big movie.

With the budgets they must have for the movie, they could probably have gave 10 producers $50k each, older ones from like the 2000s and 90s and modern producers like Bandplay, Metro Boomin, Twysted Genius and Tay Keith to make 3/4 different beats and then did the same with rappers getting all different styles of rappers to do versions to narrow down what sounded best and then got Ice Spice and Nicki Minaj to do the song in that style.

There's context of the fact RIOT and Ice Spice were collaborating before Ice Spice was wildly famous. In a way they're kind of a duo. Ice Spice is staying true to her Bronx self, as I see it. 

I like seeing Nicki support Ice. Two New York chicks! Just need Lana. 

Like..? Deluxe is coming!!

Tracklist

1. How High?

2. Butterfly Ku

3. Deli

4. In Ha Mood

5. Princess Diana (w. Nicki)

6. Princess Diana

7. Gangsta Boo

8. Actin' a Smoothie

9. Bikini Bottom

10. Munch (Feelin' U)

11. On The Radar (Bonus)

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

there's something about her that triggers me whenever i see her in photos... idk something about her aura

i mean it in a negative way, i mean... i hate her for no real reason. why??

Kind of reminds me of this

She does use the same kind of flow and even words as Kay Flock in a lot of songs, can tell she was probably a fan of him