jadee

Opinions on a possible 2023 tour/setlist?

I feel like we haven't talked about this enough, and it's totally speculative but this is the LDR9 meltdown thread after all so who cares. Do we think Lana will tour again? Even if it is a few shows here and there on the west coast or even a full tour like LATTM? I know with Covid and everything the last two years have been really iffy for live performance planning but now it seems like a lot of artists are falling back into the groove. Given that, what are the lipsters thinking on this one? 

We do know that she said she did appreciate the times she was able to perform with Nikki Lane and was genuinely enjoying performing for an audience even if it was a much smaller audience than her usual shows. We also know that the tour page on her website had been altered in some way even though we don't quite know how yet given the new website rollout is still a black screen.

I personally think we might be able to look forward to at least a few west coast shows and even a few major cities, given the way this rollout feels so much different than COCC and BB especially. Obviously nothing is for certain and maybe I'm just being ignorantly hopeful but I really do feel like if this era continues to give the way it has been the last few days we might actually be fed. :true::smile2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

7 minutes ago, For K said:

I feel like we haven't talked about this enough, and it's totally speculative but this is the LDR9 meltdown thread after all so who cares. Do we think Lana will tour again? Even if it is a few shows here and there on the west coast or even a full tour like LATTM? I know with Covid and everything the last two years have been really iffy for live performance planning but now it seems like a lot of artists are falling back into the groove. Given that, what are the lipsters thinking on this one? 

We do know that she said she did appreciate the times she was able to perform with Nikki Lane and was genuinely enjoying performing for an audience even if it was a much smaller audience than her usual shows. We also know that the tour page on her website had been altered in some way even though we don't quite know how yet given the new website rollout is still a black screen.

I personally think we might be able to look forward to at least a few west coast shows and even a few major cities, given the way this rollout feels so much different than COCC and BB especially. Obviously nothing is for certain and maybe I'm just being ignorantly hopeful but I really do feel like if this era continues to give the way it has been the last few days we might actually be fed. :true::smile2:

tbh if she does do another tour I probably won’t go, but that’s more so because I’ve grown to really fucking hate concerts. An overcrowded sweaty venue + me, does not mix

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

11 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

tbh if she does do another tour I probably won’t go, but that’s more so because I’ve grown to really fucking hate concerts. An overcrowded sweaty venue + me, does not mix

Also bc she didn’t do a meet and greet afterwards and she literally never comes to my country so I was devastated :icant: like I been stanning the good sis for a decade, meanwhile twinks in California have met her 50 times and she’s adopted them & is the godmother to their future children wbk :deadbanana:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

29 minutes ago, For K said:

I hope she doesn't because it probably slows down the creative process sometimes

41 minutes ago, For K said:

i hope she does, i love the visuals and moments that she has on stage, also i want her back in my city doing solo shows, also, i feel that when we have tour the era last longer in our minds, lattm lingered the lust for life era A LOT. thats why it kept in our minds, in the other hand we have bb and cocc that right after the release we were daydreaming about the next one. Also, i think that when shes step on the road she has the oportunity to meet new people and new places and have more repertory to her music, even though she can travel when shes not touring the range of places she can go is smaller by her preferences. I WANT NEW ICONIC TOUR POSTER GOOD MERCH AND NEW SETLISTS

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

48 minutes ago, For K said:

i can see her playing a random intimate west coast show for this album, hell maybe even a random show 2 days notice at a tiny venue in like fucking oklahoma or nebraska or something 💀. in regards to a big tour though, i don’t think she’ll ever go on a run again like she did for Paradise and Lust for Life. i think in like 5-10 years she might do another tour similar to the NFR one, a few stops again at smaller venues, but not very a long one. 

I can't believe her last show was in 2019 and she has released two (soon-to-be three) studio albums. So much to choose from to create a fresh setlist.

Just now, PARADIXO said:

I can't believe her last show was in 2019 and she has released two (soon-to-be three) studio albums. So much to choose from to create a fresh setlist.

Yet whenever she does tour next it's going to be the same old setlist...the Born to Die singles that have been played to death and three songs from her most recent album :scoff:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 1/17/2023 at 12:03 PM, Fingertips said:

Yet whenever she does tour next it's going to be the same old setlist...the Born to Die singles that have been played to death and three songs from her most recent album :scoff:

:true: to be fair, I didn’t think that BB and COCC both had any chances of having a good chunk of their songs on a new set list. Way too wordy. LMLYLAW probably… 

On 1/17/2023 at 12:14 PM, GeminiLanaFan said:

:true: to be fair, I didn’t think that BB and COCC both had any chances of having a good chunk of their songs on a new set list. Way too wordy. LMLYLAW probably… 

i would love chemtrails title track, tulsa, black bathing suit and if u lie down with me tho

On 1/17/2023 at 12:14 PM, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don't think the wordiness is an issue, the songs are just going to get more wordy :scoff: She definitely would have performed LMLYLAW, Tulsa Jesus Freak, Breaking Up Slowly, Arcadia,  If You Lie Down With Me, and Nectar/Living Legend lol 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

17 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Yet she might find a way to add 10 BTD songs to a 15 songs-setlist 😍🥰

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Yet she might find a way to add 10 BTD songs to a 15 songs-setlist 😍🥰

That would make a lot of people on here happy, but not-me-deny.gif

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

That would make a lot of people on here happy, but not-me-deny.gif

BTD songs are really fun live, but Miss Thing has 9 albums already! I wish she'd give them a chance to shine as well :crai:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

BTD songs are really fun live, but Miss Thing has 9 albums already! I wish she'd give them a chance to shine as well :crai:

Tbh I know this is an unpopular opinion but if I finally got to go to a Lana concert and didn't hear Born to Die or Ride live, I think I might just off myself:icant: I know it is definitely more entertaining for fans who go to multiple concerts, and for people who have been fans since 2012 for her to switch up the setlist more, but I think she has a pretty solid "greatest hits" setlist going on. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

24 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I’m pretty sure it will look like that:

1. Let Me Love you Like a Woman

2. Ocean Blv

3. White Mustang

4. Born To Die

5. Blue Jeans

6. Ultraviolence

7. Paris, Texas

8. Black Beauty/Change/Ride

9. West Coast

10. Summertime Sadness

11. Video Games

12. High by the beach

13. American Whore (1.5 min acapella snippet, fan request)

14. Off to the Races (where she sings only 30% of the song, the rest is prerecorded)

15. taco truck x vb

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

I’m pretty sure it will look like that:

1. Let Me Love you Like a Woman

2. Ocean Blv

3. White Mustang

4. Born To Die

5. Blue Jeans

6. Ultraviolence

7. Paris, Texas

8. Black Beauty/Change/Ride

9. West Coast

10. Summertime Sadness

11. Video Games

12. High by the beach

13. American Whore (1.5 min acapella snippet, fan request)

14. Off to the Races (where she sings only 30% of the song, the rest is prerecorded)

15. taco truck x vb

she must put White Mustang into trash can

I don't mind that she plays her greatest hits, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WE HAVE HEARD BLUE JEANS ENOUGH TIMES ALREADY. 

I'd be happy with:

Born to Die, Video Games, Summertime

Ride

Love

West Coast, Shades

Mariners, Venice

then some deep cuts and newer tracks. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

I don't mind that she plays her greatest hits, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WE HAVE HEARD BLUE JEANS ENOUGH TIMES ALREADY. 

I'd be happy with:

Born to Die, Video Games, Summertime

Ride

Love

West Coast, Shades

Mariners, Venice

then some deep cuts and newer tracks. 

She has so many hits, she can just pick and choose a few, different every time. She can do btd, summertime sadness and blue jeans, one night. Then she can swap btd for young and beautiful, then blue jeans for lust for life (and actually sing on it) etc etc

but let’s be real, there won’t be a tour in the first place :toofloppy: