The Grants

Biggest “red flag” for a Lana stan to have?

ok y'all i think that's enough qftc discussion for today :horror: just let it die already pls

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

oh bb im scared for the response ur ab to get

Omg missed u babe where have u been queen:trisha:

You're here and suddenly this thread is very shiny and bright :xcry:

I alway love your replies

And don't worry babe I have my fellow QFTC defenders to defend me :sass:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

13 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I obviously knew this was fake, but I never realized the OG pic was Courtney Act lmao

These collages are from @unidentifiedflyingbill on Instagram btw! I actually hadn't seen the unedited/original versions of those three photos until I came across their account back in 2021…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWOuaetPrgl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

34 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Some of the faceswaps I've seen are actually kinda cute though, 

D4nZ30B.jpg

uz39fqJ.jpg

ZvwdRvx.jpg

the second one looks so lana im gonna pretend it is real for the rest of my life

and also for giving me Margaret

3 minutes ago, ruined said:

Omg missed u babe where have u been queen:trisha:

You're here and suddenly this thread is very shiny and bright :xcry:

I alway love your replies

And don't worry babe I have my fellow QFTC defenders to defend me :sass:

lolol thank u, I've been busy.

ur cracked out posts r always entertaining 

5 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

stans who aggressively protect nfr - those who, if u say nfr isnt her best or genius, gonna call u a f*g and block u (those ones are usually who became a fan after nfr), and thats a red flag case instant

I don't even see how people can rate her albums. It's sooo hard for me because they're all different and perfect in their own ways :bebe:

😋🫶🏼

On 1/28/2023 at 10:51 AM, lilac heaven said:

people who defend the mesh mask and ship her and the pig :rip: also white people who see nothing wrong with QFTC… while i understand her intention and know she didn’t mean to cause any harm, it would’ve been a lot more positively impactful if she didn’t drop any names :bebe:

about the mask, did we ever find out if there was actually plastic layering or if she just made that up? and about qftc, i think parts of it were tone deaf and she could've done without the name dropping but literally none of it indicated racism or misogyny or any of the other crazy things people were accusing her of - i actually think the overall message was pretty much right.

😋🫶🏼

2 minutes ago, Junkie Noir said:

about the mask, did we ever find out if there was actually plastic layering or if she just made that up? and about qftc, as a black person i think parts of it were tone deaf and she could've done without the name dropping but literally none of it indicated racism or misogyny or any of the other crazy things people were accusing her of - i actually think the overall message was pretty much right.

exactly, she totally meant well and people blew it way out of proportion and looked past what she was really trying to say, but the name dropping and some of her wording didn’t add much to what she was saying at all. she was so right she just articulated herself pretty badly which is unfortunate, as if she hadn’t name dropped all of those black women and had said things a little differently it would’ve become a very meaningful and necessary discussion

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

exactly, she totally meant well and people blew it way out of proportion and looked past what she was really trying to say, but the name dropping and some of her wording didn’t add much to what she was saying at all. she was so right she just articulated herself pretty badly which is unfortunate, as if she hadn’t name dropped all of those black women and had said things a little differently it would’ve become a very meaningful and necessary discussion

u get it 

5 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

people who defend her at any cost and think people who didn't agree with things like QFTC "lack reading comprehension skills" 

as a defensive lana stan, i feel like i would feel less defensive over her controversies if people didn't try to label her things she isn't just because she made a couple of dumb choices in the past or said things she shouldn't h it's annoying when i just wanna post something lana related and someone has to leave a comment calling her a racist karen who made out with her sister :stareney:

😋🫶🏼

17 minutes ago, Blossom said:

lolol thank u, I've been busy.

ur cracked out posts r always entertaining 

Thanks queen, my pleasure

Today I'm doing something different actually

It makes me concentrate and defend our lord and savior miss Lana to death

15 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

Ok babe so you get it but that's the thing

Is it really HER fault that people are obsessesd to twist whatever women say into what they personally want it to be about just so they can hurt that woman?

Just now, ruined said:

Ok babe so you get it but that's the thing

Is it really HER fault that people are obsessesd to twist whatever women say into what they want it to be about just so they can hurt that woman?

this is my last interaction with you, i’m not going to explain how it is wrong when you don’t understand, but people coming for her was just as valid as her good intentions while writing it; people took it too far in the sense that they overlooked what she was trying to say, but she also did deserve what the absolute core of the backlash was about. the two things can exist at the same time. she’s a public figure and has to be careful with how she articulates things. it wasn’t fair or necessary to her point to compare her experiences to so many of her black peers

How genuinely vicious some of y’all are to new fans:bebe:Don’t get me wrong, sometimes I laugh to myself when a newer fan says or asks something that’s common knowledge within the fandom, but I don’t attack them for it. Besides, everybody’s gotta start somewhere. And yes, there’s lots of dumb “locals” out there, but you can’t group all newbies in with said locals 

5 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

it wasn’t fair or necessary to her point to compare her experiences to so many of her black peers

She was comparing herself to them cuz she herself was also singing those kind of explicit unfiltered lyrics but about different subjects (songs like uv for example) (and we clearly know she herself also sang/sings about the subjects she mentioned: wearing no clothes being sexy fucking cheating etc)

So that's why she compared herself to them

So it's NOT becuz she thinks she had the same exact hard experience a black woman had/has as a singer

That's just what people twisted her words to