The Grants

Biggest “red flag” for a Lana stan to have?

Mine is people thinking BB is OBJECTIVELY better than COTCC… I mean you can prefer BB but saying it is actually a better record than her previous one… 🚩🚩

and also for giving me Margaret

not liking at least one song on LFL

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I think, for me personally, that the biggest red flag a Lana Stan can have is their pretentiousness. Some swear everything Lana did in the past was very deep and had layers (which might or not be true), and the moment Lana decides to do something simpler for herself or just for fun, she gets dragged to hell and back :judgingu:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, daphnedinkley said:

this is a cool thread idea even if i can see it descending into chaos pretty soon :omfg2:

to me the ultimate red flag is saying anything about lana "gaining weight" or her body type changing or anything like that :judgingu3:

I totally agree but I think that is more of a personal red flag than a Lana stan one… I can perfectly picture all those “fans” thinking or saying the same shit towards other people 

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, The Grants said:

I totally agree but I think that is more of a personal red flag than a Lana stan one… I can perfectly picture all those “fans” thinking or saying the same shit towards other people 

i guess that's true! just nasty people in general i suppose :smh:

for me a more lana-specific one would be slandering video games, i won't have it :read: YES it may be overplayed and may not even be her objectively best song but what we're not gonna do is talk shit about the song that broke her through into the industry :read: yes i may be slightly biased bc video games is my favourite song of all time but STILL

Wq9zHLl.jpg

9 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Stans who think that Lana should’ve apologized for QFTC

ouu thas naut...

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

stans who say she makes grandma music now

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

people who defend the mesh mask and ship her and the pig :rip: also white people who see nothing wrong with QFTC… while i understand her intention and know she didn’t mean to cause any harm, it would’ve been a lot more positively impactful if she didn’t drop any names :bebe: