Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Wait, I cracked the code... Ben said her team wanted to do something for a long time and they didn't know if they'd be able to pull it out... 

What if... this is it? Ben will create and manage all of the Instagram accounts 😍❤️🚀 so beautiful!!!

cool then what :bebe:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Ben will create and manage all of the Instagram accounts 😍❤️🚀 so beautiful!!!

if this is what he was teasing back then i'm going to personally drive all the way to his house, knock on his door, and blow my brains out on his doorstep giving him serious trauma and causing him to retire as lana's manager

Why wouldn’t you guys follow this acct? Even if it isn’t Lana you can easily unfollow lol  :bebe: 

@Elle congrats queen! Would it be weird if you sent them a message? Maybe they’d say something? And I really don’t know why someone wouldn’t have had that username already…. It doesn’t add up. Hoping it’s her! ❤️

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Also in interesting IG news, @lanadelreybr is gone, and they were the largest Lana IG fanpage with over 600k followers last time I remember. The problem was, a lot of people thought the account was Lana’s and even people who’ve worked with her have mistakenly tagged the account since she deactivated @lanadelrey 

I wonder if the removal of their account could also be linked to this? (though that’s sad for them, they seemed nice) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

Why wouldn’t you guys follow this acct? Even if it isn’t Lana you can easily unfollow lol  :bebe: 

@Elle congrats queen! Would it be weird if you sent them a message? Maybe they’d say something? And I really don’t know why someone wouldn’t have had that username already…. It doesn’t add up. Hoping it’s her! ❤️

i think maybe they don't want to dox themselves :creepna:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

I gave in and followed :lange: Manifesting lana is just bored enough to give us more insta content 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

I'm following all these accounts because what if it is Lana and then she goes private like on honeymoon...

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

i saw this thread had the "hot" tag and thought she posted something on the account :bebe:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

yall search lanadelrayakalizzygrant

This account isn’t marked as new, which means it’s over 30 days old and no real saying when it was created. Though, it’s interesting that it has no content and only 2 followers.. followed that one too just in case xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

This account isn’t marked as new, which means it’s over 30 days old and no real saying when it was created. Though, it’s interesting that it has no content and only 2 followers.. followed that one too just in case xx

THERES ONE WITH BLUEBANNISTERS WITH 0 FOLLOWERS I CANT HAHAHAH

3 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

i think maybe they don't want to dox themselves :creepna:

Aww I guess that’s true I didn’t think about it. I’m so innocent that I would happily follow anyone on this website because it’s like one big family… but I get some people are more private with their socials <3 

OT: I followed the lanadelrayakalizzygrant Insta too because I’m unhinged :hooker:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencez said:

THERES ONE WITH BLUEBANNISTERS WITH 0 FOLLOWERS I CANT HAHAHAH

Banisters is only spelled with one N so I don't think that would be one of the accounts 

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

7 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

This account follows TheWeeknd and a couple minutes later Lana commented on TheWeeknd's Instagram post :dua:

Could also be coincidence.

lmao her comment on The Weeknd's post is sending me