Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

i will say that i do enjoy miss venice bitch and i do like california & bartender even though on paper they sound like the rest of the album

but overall jack really thought he ate that when he basically just mastered lana's demos and released them

edit: wait this isn't the unpopular opinions thread people please don't drag me pleek

And Jack didn’t touch Bartender and only added “additional production” to California :teehee:

whatarecoloris.jpg

3 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

And Jack didn’t touch Bartender and only added “additional production” to California :teehee:

didn't even realize that so to anyone who says that you can't tell jack's production su#@ $^ &!~?

edit: jokes jokes it's a kii

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

one of these days i am going to make a fake account and come in this thread and just start making stuff up that is so vague it’s probably true. yall believe anyone :defeated: it’s giving china palace

i think it's technically against site rules mainly to dissuade any banned people from making new accounts so if you are i'd just be careful i don't think anything would happen though it's not something i've seen enforced that much

15 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

one of these days i am going to make a fake account and come in this thread and just start making stuff up that is so vague it’s probably true. yall believe anyone :defeated: it’s giving china palace

CHINA PALACE :deadbanana: I miss him :gasp: the HM pre-release era can never be replicated on here tbh it was one of a kind :lel: one of my core memories here is someone making an account here called ‘Mexican Adobe’ or something similar :rip:

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, zombie girl said:

i was kidding hahaaa MODS I WAS JOKING! don’t warn me or anything i was just emphasizing how gullible people are :rip:

honestly though i'm willing to bet real money that there is someone here that has another account that posts stupid stuff and we all call that account stupid meanwhile praise the OG person

Just now, the ocean said:

honestly though i'm willing to bet real money that there is someone here that has another account that posts stupid stuff and we all call that account stupid meanwhile praise the OG person

I just know lfl is still here with us, he never left :thumb2:

And I'm also sure arcadiasongs69 was him too (or his french husband) :true:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Ellen should put up a list with all our IPs and we can play a matching game :thumb2: (even though I think that's illegal sadly)

Wait do you think there's a way she has a way to see that though? That would be the best tea to be sitting on omg the thought of it. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

Wait do you think there's a way she has a way to see that though? That would be the best tea to be sitting on omg the thought of it. 

Nah

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Ellen should put up a list with all our IPs and we can play a matching game :thumb2: (even though I think that's illegal sadly)

I could name a few :nails:

1 minute ago, For K said:

Yeah that's how they know if someone banned makes another account :brows:

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

Nah

I could name a few :nails:

We can play a game. Each day without a Lana announcement from now on you expose someone :true:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, For K said:

she does but only her cause she's admin

that's how she bans people who make dupe accounts calm-and-shook.gif