Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

leak anything and i will suck your dick for free 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Babe, I'm leaking Life Is Beautiful (Piano demo), HM Demos (Title Track, Pink Flamingos, TLY Mark Ronson Version, Get High, Art Deco, Religion, Ice Cream, Swan Song and Crazy for You), Endless Summer Tour Studio Versions (including the two misterious rehersal songs) and I Talk To Jesus (Demo) tonight.....

6 minutes ago, White Picket Chemtrails said:

I know right. I appreciate all the HoneymoonDaddy leaks but they came from Eclipse so it's not worth tagging and irritating the guy when he probably leaked all he had, meanwhile lustforlife is a complete fraud who you shouldn't be entertaining in the first place.

THIS.  And it's not even that I don't have stuff left over from that big spill, but like...idek if yall were aware about how much fckin legal trouble that caused. There are STILL affects of that even a year later man. I just smoke my ganja and mind my business nowadays :oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 minute ago, bornfree said:

Things are kind of bad to lana with the Brazilian public since the controversies came out..many people are lazy with her and attack her for everything to earn likes on twitter

Any tweet talking things like "she's almost 50 years old, going to menopause and getting called 'baby girl'" goes viral, people love to hate her for nothing..but it's not everyone, it's a herd effect. She needs to serve to silence everyone ?

On 9/6/2021 at 6:42 PM, HoneymoonDaddy said:

THIS.  And it's not even that I don't have stuff left over from that big spill, but like...idek if yall were aware about how much fckin legal trouble that caused. There are STILL affects of that even a year later man. I just smoke my ganja and mind my business nowadays :oprah3:

I just know Ben is a pain in the ass and stay safe. :oprah3: