Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Yall ask for unidentified flying cock one more time and I'm gonna personally eradicate from every corner of the earth

so fine china (Dan Auerbach Version) instead YUP *jimin gif*

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

@HoneymoonDaddy would reach ridiculous levels of attention, respect, & fame if he'd leak unidentified flying bill :pray2:

Or Fine china or heart shaped box.

Or both <3 pls give us the gift for being so Sane throughout the drought of no leaks and being such good children

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@HoneymoonDaddy would reach ridiculous levels of attention, respect, & fame if he'd leak unidentified flying bill :pray2:

@HoneymoonDaddy would reach ridiculous levels of attention, respect, & fame if he'd leak anything. I guess sis just retired from being a leaker at this point

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@HoneymoonDaddy would reach ridiculous levels of attention, respect, & fame if he'd leak unidentified flying bill :pray2: life is beautiful could literally never and i think we're all aware of that :true: 

Babe, I leaked Life Is Beautiful, HM Demos, Paradise Tour Studio Versions and I Talk To Jesus.....Im good

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: