Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I couldn't find a thread about unreleased things (because im dumb) so im just going to say it here but serial killer is probably one of her best unreleased songs. it has higher vocals that she never usually uses in her music now and I love it. im kinda sad she hasn't released it or put it up anywhere, the only place I can find it is on YouTube. 

Guys if you think about it Lana has been on tour since 2020!  its the Breaking Up Slowly tour (2020-now) bc thats the only fucking song she has been singing live, i hear that song in my nightmares and i legit was a fan of it but now im sick of it.. (at least the italy trip was refreshing hearing her sing old songs)

16 minutes ago, sunchase said:

Guys if you think about it Lana has been on tour since 2020!  its the Breaking Up Slowly tour (2020-now) bc thats the only fucking song she has been singing live, i hear that song in my nightmares and i legit was a fan of it but now im sick of it.. (at least the italy trip was refreshing hearing her sing old songs)

:oprah2: Fuck! It’s true!!! :ahhney::true:

why is lana trending on twitter rn?? are we winning?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so let me see.. for the last 3 pages, unprovoked and out of nowhere, y'all dragged, discredited, undermine me, said lies and minimized my impeccable track record, reliability and legacy, took my last post about her being a mess seriously (i have never teased or spilled stuff in that kind of format, don't act like you don't know how my 111 exclusives arrive you have seen it BABY!) and now y'all saying i'm rude and not spilling even though i don't really participate in this thread except for once in a while when i appear to drag y'alls asses for being delusional but i don't specifically target or attack anyone like you do to eclipse and i still would troll and shade this body electricians anonymous community if i was no insider so make no mistake i don't hold information over anyone's head nor act superior nor pretend to be better than anyone if that's what you think that's your own perceptions and projections BABY!

stan-twitter-kinkytwt.gif

On 7/12/2022 at 5:19 PM, 111 said:

so let me see.. for the last 3 pages, unprovoked and out of nowhere, y'all dragged, discredited, undermine me, said lies and minimized my impeccable track record, reliability and legacy, took my last post about her being a mess seriously (i have never teased or spilled stuff in that kind of format, don't act like you don't know how my 111 exclusives arrive you have seen it BABY!) and now y'all saying i'm rude and not spilling even though i don't really participate in this thread except for once in a while when i appear to drag y'alls asses for being delusional but i don't specifically target or attack anyone like you do to eclipse and i still would troll and shade this body electricians anonymous community if i was no insider so make no mistake i don't hold information over anyone's head nor act superior nor pretend to be better than anyone if that's what you think that's your own perceptions and projections BABY!

ok

so where's the tea?

kurt-angle-holding.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 7/12/2022 at 5:28 PM, 111 said:

you wanna fuck? i'm hung

i already have a source for that kinda thing, thx tho

fa970b5551ae9cf8f9d263787a4aa748.gif

giphy.gif

On 7/12/2022 at 5:29 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i already have a source for that kinda thing, thx tho

fa970b5551ae9cf8f9d263787a4aa748.gif

down there somewhere you must still have a hate boner for me, let's get it all out once and for all! 

On 7/12/2022 at 5:31 PM, 111 said:

down there somewhere you must still have a hate boner for me, let's get it all out once and for all! 

i don't hate you but if you want me to, i mean... that can get kinda kinky i guess

giphy.gif

giphy.gif