Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

The teapot dropped but it was macha tea so it’s a no from me. Only dragonwhore hibiscus and lemongrass tea I drink. At least now lanaboardhackers can like search for link under those said song titles. Until that day….:tommy:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

19 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

The way she surpasses Adele, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Olivia Rodrigo, Shakira, Katy Perry lately & has been staying in /clinging (near) to the top 10 most streamed female artists since the beginning of the year is fucking insane. Especially without any singles, album rollout, promo, SNS, radio, playlisting, tour (3 years) meanwhile huge acts like Beyoncé even has her new album coming out next week.

She's doing the most by not doing anything. 

It’s because she’s massive on Tik Tok, I’ve never heard so many unreleased Lana songs on a platform.

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s because she’s massive on Tik Tok, I’ve never heard so many unreleased Lana songs on a platform.

She's the most followed female musician in Soundcloud too, due to the unreleased catalogue. Lizzy is truly powerful. :candy:

4 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRNxUVBK/?k=1

Is that really her? :assad:

No, definitely not. If you zoom in, you can tell that's not Lana's face and the woman also doesn't have Lana's hand tattoos. I think it was just a joke since she sort of looks like Lana from afar because of her hair/body x

52235757632_a202f7f576.jpg52237229055_b3561f500a.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 7/16/2022 at 11:33 PM, Chemtrail said:

It's more the "worn for all his women" part I don't understand, I only just realised the line in the book is different

I don’t really know what she means by that but it does remind me of shades of cool lyrics "he loves his women too / I’m one of many / one is blue" maybe it’s about this [old] man that has many girlfriends at the same time (cult leader type of sh!t) and lana is doing everything she can to be his favorite, I interpret the poem being more or less about finding self confidence/fulfillment.

Also, totally off topic but I just listened to the poem and it definitely sounds like she’s freestyling, it reminds me of what she said in her last interview for W Mag about "practicing meditative automatic singing" "typing in [her] mind".

Thinking about how Past the bushes would sound like into a song :sadcore5: