Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

My brother is OBSESSED with MAC,like told me it's now his all-time favorite song

But he doesn't like VB.

Meanwhile my best friend loves VB, like it's in her top 3 Lana songs but wasn't a fan of MAC

As for me I love both, but MAC a bit more. But it sounds like it's more common for people to either love one or the other? And where does HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI fit in all this? It doesn't fit at all

Is your brother a Lana stan?

I think VB is more interesting to listen to and is innovative for Lana's sound, but MAC had more of an emotional impact on me. I legit cried when I heard MAC.

And I only listened to Hope like once or twice. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

those instagram pictures are the Old Man Clinging To Shred of Relevance edition of youtubers busting out the all-lowercase-with-a-period titles for their post-scandal crying videos

it's just the way i feel

the worst part about this is that his lana story is probably true

Yeah, sis has been quiet lately, but I feel like she would've said something if this was a fabrication.

Plus, she said that dating rumours about herself in the tabloids are "usually true" :smokes4:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Is your brother a Lana stan?

I think VB is more interesting to listen to and is innovative for Lana's sound, but MAC had more of an emotional impact on me. I legit cried when I heard MAC.

And I only listened to Hope like once or twice.

Nah the only other song he's heard is Summertime Sadness, to which I've only heard him say "she has a strong voice" lmao

Yeah I think he is very emotionally attached to MAC so that makes sense.

I just wanted to say that I think a Lana cover of Will I Ever Tell You from The Music Man (with or without Lida Rose) would be absolutely heavenly :flutter:. Especially with BTD/Paradise-esque strings and production similar to Blue Velvet. Ugh a concept :defeated:

https://youtu.be/wtn7KER4YgA

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Yeah, sis has been quiet lately, but I feel like she would've said something if this was a fabrication.

Plus, she said that dating rumours about herself in the tabloids are "usually true" :smokes4:

she let the march 29th date exist for nfr for months and never stated it's not coming out until after that date had passed and she did it so sneakily on her second account so are we sure she would have said something

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Idk the rest of the book, or Moby at all tbh, but from this and the Lana story, dude clearly has/had a habit of chasing his middle-aged ass around barely legal women and characterizing a handful of hangouts as full on dating.

I doubt any unawareness and remorse on his part and live for Lana leaving him blue-balled twice.