Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

When Lana did it it was fine though huh?

I think someone needs to name drop your ass :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i hope lana name-drops literally every person she's ever known on ldr9 :true: 

I hope that every song is just a list of everyone she's ever known, with there being at least 15 songs :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, your dealer said:

I took a depression nap and woke up to this. :wowcry::eartha2:

we have almost a week y’all we can do better than this. 

Maybe the fight will cause an album leak:lmaoney: now someone needs to post scat:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

19 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

@COCC and @lanasbottom just like disagreeing for no reason and then tomorrow they are the first to say the album cover is ugly because her dad is on both disks and front and back cover

@COCC being the villain in this forum is a plot twist we need :thumb3:

faSE.gif

Nikki Charlie was smoking by the pool

5A26DF1E-DFBA-486A-92B3-83B91E44921A.png

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Just now, Stargirls Dealer said:

I will personally DM you hi res scat if ya’ll keep picking on COCC :read:  jkI said what I said! :read: 

I support this:mariah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg