Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Because you guys hate me 

... Lana??? :oprah4: or Nikki Lane? JACK ANTONOFF?

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Just now, arcadialovesong2018 said:

E689B414-7AE7-4273-A271-486EAEEE496F.jpe

chuck is washing my hair

My brother’s straightening it.. 

Nikki lane snaps a pic 

and I love you honey

this pic looks really random & funny in its own vibe whats the problem tho? It's not like she took this pic to cast a witchcraft then your house on fire & your bank account went zero or sum-

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I just hope it leaks so I don’t have to deal with reading pages of this website………….

You when you realize the album will come out regardless of you staying or leaving 

shocked-scared.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Because you guys hate me 

my vulgar darling i barely know anything about you how could i hate u :)))) its just the energy ur serving babe... :stop:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

3 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

When we find out that Boom Like That is a hidden track on the physical versions & its placed between the Interlude & Bop Bathing Suit:hype:

When we hear the first chords of Boom Like That at the end of Sweet Carolina... 

shocked-scared.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

this pic looks really random & funny in its own vibe whats the problem tho? It's not like she took this pic to cast a witchcraft then your house on fire & your bank account went zero or sum-

Okay maybe she must take a similar picture of BB. This time her eyes darker and her hair completely in front of her face . In Annabelle pose

2 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Okay maybe she must take a similar picture of BB. This time her eyes darker and her hair completely in front of her face . In Annabelle pose

girl... it's just a random photo which giving weird/campy vibes for a magazine article,its not even on the magazine cover. 

Get over it. It looks weird but we need some of that sometimes...

Let’s just admit you guys are all lonely, just like me and it feels good to be on Lana board even if we hate each other at least we have something in common

we don't hate eachother, my darling, we all love eachother! that's why we ask @Stargirls Dealer about their farts and beg the hoarder overlords for 1 scrap of crazy for you! :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, WhiteHot4ever said:

I’m not lonely I have Jesus 

White Hot Forever and ever and ever Amen:pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm still not fully sure if this is a troll situation or not, but if so, I think it might be one of favorites yet :really:

imageproxy.jpg