Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, OscarScheller said:

Can someone explain to me who is patty and why her being with rob is a a big deal? I feel like a moron :(

Patty is Lana's mom and she hasn't been seen publicly w Lana or Rob in years so this is kinda like a big deal because people think they haven't gotten along and there was drama last year around mothers day when Lana didn't wish Patty a Happy Mother's Day but some other lady named Candace people thought was Lana's mom. I believe Patty said or did something shady towards Lana but I don't remember correctly so this is speculation??

R5sPD4M.jpg

You

Smell

Tuna

When

You

Keep

Hoarding

Boom Like That

Early Mix

Honeymoon

Drum mix

You

Stink 

Even worse

When 

Keep Us 

From Hearing

Thunder

Rework in HQ

If You Lie Down With Me

6 minutes ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

Patty is Lana's mom and she hasn't been seen publicly w Lana or Rob in years so this is kinda like a big deal because people think they haven't gotten along and there was drama last year around mothers day when Lana didn't wish Patty a Happy Mother's Day but some other lady named Candace people thought was Lana's mom. I believe Patty said or did something shady towards Lana but I don't remember correctly so this is speculation??

So we are happy for ldr for getting along and making peace, is that correct?

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ready for garden of eden (12kbps filtered acapella snippet) [arcadialovesong2018 exclusive] :true: 

Greenwich Acid (1kbps 2 seconds put through a meat grinder snippet) [arcadialovesong2018's version]

imageproxy.jpg