Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

36 minutes ago, heyguysss said:

please ask him about 43sec snippet (my hands, cause' you pulled me through the pain i never knew)

scan.png

fake.m4a is the "pulled me through" snippet, the .mp3 one is a legit LDR9 snippet for comparison. It was just someone making fake snippets to advertise their own music on Twitter.

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

scan.png

fake.m4a is the "pulled me through" snippet, the .mp3 one is a legit LDR9 snippet for comparison. It was just someone making fake snippets to advertise their own music on Twitter.

so you decided that it's a fake only because it says fake here?

1 minute ago, heyguysss said:

"fake" in the screenshot which is not clear where it was taken from

So, does this happen to anyone else?

When Lana puts out a new album, my favorite song right away never lasts. Like - when Chemtrails came out, my favorite was Tulsa Jesus Freak :eek: and I didn't care much for White Dress. But now it's like the complete opposite, I barely listen to TJF but the first two tracks are my favorites.

Then with Blue Banisters, when it came out, my favorite was Dealer, but nowadays I appreciate the title track and Wildflower much more... happens basically every time

14 minutes ago, heyguysss said:

"fake" in the screenshot which is not clear where it was taken from

No, it's fake because it doesn't get recognised by the music recognition website :icant: The whole album got uploaded there in November according to BoZ so any legit snippet would show green.

I can't believe that we are still arguing that this person is Lana :omfg2:

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

No, it's fake because it doesn't get recognised by the music recognition website :icant: The whole album got uploaded there in November according to BoZ so any legit snippet would show green.

I can't believe that we are still arguing that this person is Lana :omfg2:

I really hoped these snippets will be on the album, so hope this fag dies a painful death for fake snippets

5 minutes ago, heyguysss said:

I really hoped these snippets will be on the album, so hope this fag dies a painful death for fake snippets

that's a fucked up thing to say.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, heyguysss said:

that is a very interesting way of showing appreciation for an indie artist - haven't seen that before :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

that is a very interesting way of showing appreciation for an indie artist - haven't seen that before :true:

to express appreciation to stupid twink who made these snippets that sounds like Lana to promote his own music on twitter? I understand you correctly?

22 minutes ago, heyguysss said:

I bet you thought people were going to laugh at this. Well, you thought WRONG :azealia:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, heyguysss said:

to express appreciation to stupid twink who made these snippets that sounds like Lana to promote his own music on twitter? I understand you correctly?

there's absolutely no reason to say he should die a painful death over it, regardless if you think it was dumb to promote his music that way, it's just fake snippets, it's not that serious!

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/423784-lanas-decade-old-leaked-demo-overshadowing-her-new-single-shocked/

ddd- one day one of the leaked songs is going to go to no1 and her label are gonna be pissed she doesn’t promote or follow the sound.

there’s no way interscope are going to do a UV repeat(in this case they actually might force her to do the “ commercial” sound) at this rate.

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Tbh she should just release Say Yes To Heaven. Personally, I am not a fan but like- it is the only song that doesn’t feel too dated that had trended on TikTok 

Her old music and unreleased goes viral everyday on there- the label could have atleast 2 hits by now tbh.

Just now, evalionisameme said:

The honeymoon version is the Magnus-tbh combine that demo versions opening and the rest of honeymoon final-Megga smash

it's a great song and it's probably one of my favorite unreleased songs but the fact that it's been a. 9 years since it was first made and b. the fact that it's been considered for basically every album since and including ultraviolence and it STILL hasn't gotten released just tells me that it needs to die :bebe:

especially after it got rejected from BB which half the album was just re-recorded or "remastered" outtakes... if it wasn't released on BB it's probably not getting released unless she finally decides to release the unreleased songs album

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif