Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Wow. Sounds like back then with the "signed" BB Poster bundles... 

I am also waiting a few days now for a reply to my VAT refund request. They needed only 24 hours to cancel my UV vinyl though. So it's not like they were on holidays, lol. 

Yeah I sent them my VAT refund request on june 13th and nothing yet…

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

3 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Yeah I sent them my VAT refund request on june 13th and nothing yet…

They have just refunded me! 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

what the fuck

How did you contact them? I mailed them through their form and attached photos of my bills and screen shots of the paid VAT. Of course, they didn't refund my post office fees. 

15 minutes ago, Del Norte County said:

my signed print just arrived (they folded the package in half and it kind of permanently marked the print). i'm wondering if this is her actual handwriting...? :eartha2:

what signed print 

On 6/29/2023 at 7:45 PM, Olympia said:

How did you contact them? I mailed them through their form and attached photos of my bills and screen shots of the paid VAT. Of course, they didn't refund my post office fees. 

i contacted them via their form twice now and it’s been a month and nothing 

47 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i contacted them via their form twice now and it’s been a month and nothing 

Wow. Did you pay by PayPal by chance? You could try open a case there. Otherwise I would send them new messages weekly... 

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for it, but did anyone receive their signed Lana print from her dad's store? I ordered from one of the restocks that happened a week or so after they sold out. My order supposedly dispatched on June 13, but has yet to show up. :crossed:

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

39 minutes ago, All Around the Moon said:

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for it, but did anyone receive their signed Lana print from her dad's store? I ordered from one of the restocks that happened a week or so after they sold out. My order supposedly dispatched on June 13, but has yet to show up. :crossed:

I found mine in the mailbox and they never sent any email regarding its shipping. 

55 minutes ago, All Around the Moon said:

Same here! Wrote them a mail about it few days ago but no reply yet. (I received the one I ordered first, but not the second order from the restock. My first order said pending all the time while a lot of people said theirs were processed, so I got nervous and ordered again from the restock, planning to give the double to a friend... But nothing yet.)

Btw, the RG store was offline few minutes ago. 

Spoiler

Screenshot-20230712-175802-com-ecosia-an

3 hours ago, Olympia said:

Same here! Wrote them a mail about it few days ago but no reply yet. (I received the one I ordered first, but not the second order from the restock. My first order said pending all the time while a lot of people said theirs were processed, so I got nervous and ordered again from the restock, planning to give the double to a friend... But nothing yet.)

Hide contents

I noticed his store was down yesterday too.. who knows what they’re doing lol 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

5 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I noticed his store was down yesterday too.. who knows what they’re doing lol 

Maybe new merch, lol. 🙈😱

7 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

I woke up to seeing myself on Rob’s story this morning; didn’t realise someone was taking a picture of us  :hoe:

3-CC18-C29-20-A7-41-C4-9026-52-BE30934-C

Can’t believe I missed out on seeing him, his shirt looks so beautiful :hooker:.

It's officially been a month since my first email to his UK store regarding double paid VAT. I've sent three emails in total and nothing. I paid via paypal but none of the options I have to pick when trying to get my money back suits my issue with double paid VAT. 

22 hours ago, Olympia said:

Hide contents

I feel a little better knowing it's not just me. Hopefully ours arrive soon!

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

4 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

It's officially been a month since my first email to his UK store regarding double paid VAT. I've sent three emails in total and nothing. I paid via paypal but none of the options I have to pick when trying to get my money back suits my issue with double paid VAT. 

How much did you pay btw? If it's a big amount, it might be worth sending a tracked physical letter. 

You could write an email to the PayPal service and ask how to do it. 

Rob revealed in a new Dazed interview that he already has enough music to record a second album, probably out next year. 

watch the OB outtake end up there :brows:

seriously though, that family is working at the speed of light :oprah2: