Sign in to follow this  
PennCentralFan

Do you drink more Diet Mt. Dew and Pepsi?

I do have to admit that I've been wanting to drink pepsi now since we know what it tastes like. LOL.

I was telling this guy once where the infamous Cola lyric came from, aka Lana's Scottish boyfriend told her about her pussy's pepsi flavour. And the guy goes "well, they say cola/pepsi tastes different everywhere, God knows what it tastes like in Scotland."

I laughed for 10 minutes straight but it might've been the weed.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

I actually found mountain dew just before i heard of Lana. Living in the UK i had never seen it before and gave it a try when it came out in the shop nearby. I loved it and still do. Haha i dont actually buy it because of Lana, but now when i see it ( which is rare for some reason ) :horror: i just think of lana and im like "Woo! Mtn dew!"

lH7Zs6V.gif      

when I was younger I used to always love quiznos, partly because they're the only chain that serves diet mtn dew

but I was also partially worried about those rumors that drinking it would make your dick small

I remember that :omgha:

Yeah, I'm a root beer and Mello Yello person, tbh. But I don't drink much soda and intend to stop completely with the New Year. Although I had a Pepsi on Christmas for Lana. Kind of associate her more with Coke, though, which is better. Especially cherry cola, ooh yeah. I found Diet Mtn Dew once and snatched it up, but I don't see it anywhere.

Yeah, I'm a root beer

We don't have root beer in the UK and you always hear about it and see it on American tv shows and stuff so I've always been curious as to what it tastes like. I was in London earlier this year and there was a cool sweet shop that sold loads of American stuff and I saw a can of root beer, so I just had to try it... I don't know if there's different flavours and shit, but the one I had tasted like mouthwash. Grotty. :whoopi: I've never been so disappointed in all my life. And since it had been imported from America it wasn't the cheapest ffs

20r46kx.jpg

We don't have root beer in the UK and you always hear about it and see it on American tv shows and stuff so I've always been curious as to what it tastes like. I was in London earlier this year and there was a cool sweet shop that sold loads of American stuff and I saw a can of root beer, so I just had to try it... I don't know if there's different flavours and shit, but the one I had tasted like mouthwash. Grotty. :whoopi: I've never been so disappointed in all my life. And since it had been imported from America it wasn't the cheapest ffs

Mouthwash? What? That's so weird, and there's really only one flavor of it, although different brands have better quality. Nooo, it's like a sort of cola with a...creamier taste. One of those flavors that doesn't naturally occur in nature so it's super hard to describe. I suppose it's closest relative is Dr. Pepper or sarsaparilla, but you're probably even less likely to have that in the UK or even throughout the US, its kind of a cowboy southwestern thing...

Root Beer is all over the US. Many states have their own local root beer brands. The most popular brands are Mug, Barq's, A&W, and a lot of local brands like Frosty's and Sprecher and Faygo. You need to get it in a bottle or draft. Some places have it in draft. Its flavor is from the sassafras root with other flavors put in depending on the company.

If you want to make sweet with Lana offer her some root beer. I'm sure she'd appreciate the touch of America in Europe.

Yeah, I'm a root beer and Mello Yello person, tbh. But I don't drink much soda and intend to stop completely with the New Year.

:woot:

Due to my mother's strong, strong health-y nature, I have missed out on so, so many carbonated beverages over the span of my short life. But hey, I guess that means my bones are stronger than yours! :P And don't even get me started on the adverse effects of the artificial sweeteners in "diet" beverages....>_<

I usually don't drink pop, but I wish they had Diet Mountain Dew where I live just so I could try it! As far as Pepsi, I really can't tell the difference between it and Coke, but I really don't care for either.

But I do LOVE Cherry Cola. They only sell it at a retro candy shop that is quite far, but I always go to get one when I am near. I always feel so Lana-Del-Rey-like when I drink it :twirls:

:woot:

Due to my mother's strong, strong health-y nature, I have missed out on so, so many carbonated beverages over the span of my short life. But hey, I guess that means my bones are stronger than yours! :P And don't even get me started on the adverse effects of the artificial sweeteners in "diet" beverages....>_

No doubt you're much healthier. Soda just doesn't thrill me anymore. It wasn't even my drink of choice throughout childhood. Won't really miss it. I don't think. I've effectively given up meat, how much harder can it be?

Although this thread is a huge wake up call. America is not the land of the free, it's the land of soda. Really, we have every single soda and I can't even imagine being deprived of that. I've drank bacon soda and pumpkin soda. And people in other countries travel for cherry cola? Madness.

Mouthwash? What? That's so weird, and there's really only one flavor of it, although different brands have better quality. Nooo, it's like a sort of cola with a...creamier taste. One of those flavors that doesn't naturally occur in nature so it's super hard to describe. I suppose it's closest relative is Dr. Pepper or sarsaparilla, but you're probably even less likely to have that in the UK or even throughout the US, its kind of a cowboy southwestern thing...

That's so strange... it definitely didn't taste like a creamier coke to me! Dr Pepper is the best though

20r46kx.jpg

As someone who doesn't drink coffee and depends on Mountain Dew for his caffeine fix, I consider Diet Mountain Dew sacrilege.

Yeah, I'm a root beer and Mello Yello person, tbh.

Me too. I consider myself a bit of a root beer connoisseur. It's honestly pretty hard to beat A&W draft root beer from an A&W restaurant.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.