Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

1 minute ago, Bluevelvetcrowbar said:

I think everything not reserved for season passes or the extremely expensive seats is already taken :crai: I just went for Lawn and am hoping by some miracle I can finesse a seat under the roof near the date 

wtffffff

trying for nashville now ugh

aOaIzH2.gif

3 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

got seats at Tampa!!!!!!! :party: they were resale tho and left me with $7.00 in my account till Tuesday :awkney: shitty seats too :pout: BUT IM GONNA BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't believe I just spent $600 on two tickets :air2: I got school Lana

Glad you got tickets!! I got seats for Tampa too. Section 6, row F, spent $1200 :poordat: but I’m still flipping out!!! 

Just now, Lanasvape said:

It says 2000+ for me too I’m so Annoyed should I be worried 

Not yet, there's over 10,000 seats for most of these venues and some people (bots) will time out or back out

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

I’ve been trying to get 2 tickets for the past hour. No chance. As soon as I selected 1 ticket it gave me the option to buy it. Does that mean there wasn’t availability for 2 seats next to each other? I feel weird going alone to a concert:facepalm:

Just now, JonBatisteInterlude said:

I’m confused as to why Lana continues to choose the smallest venues knowing the demand she has

It's more intimate. I mean she played in Mexico City to that huge crowd, but I think she likes being closer to the fans and feels more comfortable. I'm not the biggest concert goer, but I have personally enjoyed the smaller venues more. It just sucks when tickets are much more limited.

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

Not yet, there's over 10,000 seats for most of these venues and some people (bots) will time out or back out

Ok thank you good luck to everyone trying for the Texas dates 

6 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

got seats at Tampa!!!!!!! :party: they were resale tho and left me with $7.00 in my account till Tuesday :awkney: shitty seats too :pout: BUT IM GONNA BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't believe I just spent $600 on two tickets :air2: I got school Lana

Ur fucking WILD and I love you for it :hype:

2 minutes ago, xtheotherwoman said:

Same does literally everyone's say 2000+ because so did my dad's for west palm

I think so and my bar is moving pretty fast but still says 2000+

helpp im waiting on the alabama show and it says

"Tons of fans want tickets for this event just like you.
Your turn is coming up soon. Hang tight and good luck!"

it doesnt show how many people r waiting and it been like that for 6 min, im scared omg

Just now, 5adboy said:

I’ve been trying to get 2 tickets for the past hour. No chance. As soon as I selected 1 ticket it gave me the option to buy it. Does that mean there wasn’t availability for 2 seats next to each other? I feel weird going alone to a concert:facepalm:

Don't feel weird <3 I went alone to her Rogers show and it was an amazing experience. I made a special friend with the young lady sitting next to me and the vibe all around was great. I'm just too shy and introverted to make friends. I'm sure you'll have no problem doing so!

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

It's more intimate. I mean she played in Mexico City to that huge crowd, but I think she likes being closer to the fans and feels more comfortable. I'm not the biggest concert goer, but I have personally enjoyed the smaller venues more. It just sucks when tickets are much more limited.

if lana liked intimate shows more she wouldnt have done a whole festival leg 

her team is setting up this shit and i think this was rushed (announced a week before they went on sale?? anways..)

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...