Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

Ticketmasters way of telling me to get bent rn: 
"Due to high demand for today’s sale, ticket availability is extremely limited. As you continue to shop some options may be unavailable. If you are unable to find tickets today, we recommend checking back frequently as additional tickets may become available."

52c1ebe26e7bd3df3d270a65c34294a9.gif

Brandon show queue is moving faster. Down to 1519 ahead, but Dallas is barely moving. I wouldn't mind nosebleed seats for Dallas, I'm not greedy. Got into both queues knowing there was a strong possibility this would happen.

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Just now, Quincy said:

Brandon show queue is moving faster. Down to 1519 ahead, but Dallas is barely moving. I wouldn't mind nosebleed seats for Dallas, I'm not greedy. Got into both queues knowing there was a strong possibility this would happen.

I initially only got in Brandon because I figured of all the locations it would have some of the least demand but sheesh !

52c1ebe26e7bd3df3d270a65c34294a9.gif

Just now, Quincy said:

No surprise! I wish she would have done a Houston date as well to offset the demand a bit for Dallas and Austin. 

5 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

I’m confused as to why Lana continues to choose the smallest venues knowing the demand she has

Some of these venues had up to 20k seats. Idk that much about concert venues but wouldn’t the next thing be stadiums?

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Some of these venues had up to 20k seats. Idk that much about concert venues but wouldn’t the next thing be stadiums?

yes like 70k seats. she can do smaller arenas but those tend to be close to 20k as well 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Im gonna be real with you bb it said the same thing to me and i got to checkout at 10:45 and it wouldnt let me buy anything

literally.. hope for the best for yall but i think this is the end times for us 

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

Yeah seems like the best option would be to have multiple dates at 20k capacity venues. 

i dont even think tap would want to spend that much on a whole stadium tour i truly think this is the best she got and will continue to get ... idk why they make us suffer

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...