x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

I really have the same fears for Lana as have been expressed by other posters on this thread.

I live in the UK too, and I love Lana's music ( well most of it ), she is very special.

I have to say what I've seen on YouTube of her concerts in Brazil really worries me.

Are the sound problems down to technical issues or are they down to her lack of voice strength now?

She seems to be  being drowned out by her backing singers, or are they covering up for her lack of volume?

I hate to say anything critical about her because I've loved her music since I heard her Paradise album years ago.

I hope she drops the M. Monroe nonsense at the start, it just seems amateurish and prone to things going wrong. (SORRY)

I remember her first performance at Glastonbury, wearing that iconic dress ,  she looked so cool  and her voice was great!!!!!

I just want other people to see and hear her at her very  best.

@Bunbury tbh her voice is now at the sweet spot between her gravelly chest voice and her falsetto.  Vocals are better than ever. Brazil concerts just didn't have a proper sound system probably.  

That being said I feel like she is holding back alot compared to her LA2M/ES tour.  Considering Brazil was her first concert after 4 years, I expect her to get over the nerves as she progresses through the tour.

2 hours ago, Bunbury said:

I just want other people to see and hear her at her very  best.

Yes and I *know* she can do better than the last two concerts. Not that they weren't great and exciting and fun, but I know she can outdo those performances. We need the backup tracks to take a chill pill!!!!

edit: dancers are distracting as well. Glastonbury was great because it was her and her shining with some amazing rock sounds behind her

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

23 hours ago, jaesana said:

Yes and I *know* she can do better than the last two concerts. Not that they weren't great and exciting and fun, but I know she can outdo those performances. We need the backup tracks to take a chill pill!!!!

edit: dancers are distracting as well. Glastonbury was great because it was her and her shining with some amazing rock sounds behind her

I totally agree with you.

The dancers are a big mistake, it just looks messy, far too many people on the stage.

On 6/13/2023 at 6:31 PM, ultrabanisters said:

i dont think shes gonna get rid of the dancers from now on. she likes having others on stage with her and i feel like she feels more confident

Yes, I'm sure you are right.

She is not the most confident of performers and I'm sure she feels more secure with so many people on the stage with her.

I just hope things go well for her, I'll be nervous for her just sitting at home, hoping that there aren't  any technical problems and the crowd 

really appreciate her.

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Why do people think she is going to change the set list? She is doing a festival tour and people don’t change the set list after two shows 

well thats boring :lanasrs2:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm