x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

Β 

Β 

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, CHATEAU MARMONT said:

will be livestreamed?:eartha2:

Should be on bbc iplayer, but it’s not on official broadcast!

shes a headliner though, so would be weird if it wasn’t streamed on the iplayerΒ 

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

On 6/19/2023 at 7:33 PM, Olympia said:

Β 

I must say I am not too keen on her vocals at the Glastonbury 2014 performance from what I have heard, especially compared to the NFR tour in Sacramento vocals. So I think she has improved a lot over the years. I only think festivals (less test/exercising possibilities) and huge concerts with loud music and crowds are a general problem, as singers (with probably less loud voices) can often hardly hear themselves. I think she should better do smaller gigs with not too many instruments as background music, so she has more control.Β 

She sounds even worse now. Her Mita festival set in Brazil was a tragedy.

I really hope they streamlined the set for this and removed the quick change/dancers/etc. Β 

Β 

the change should have been something that they saw didn’t land once or twice and then said ok let’s scrap that, they nearly lost the crowd in brazil where the fans go insane for her. I fear the British will start booing :rip:Β 

Β 

it’s a shorter set too right? That literally takes like 8 minutes :rip:Β 

53 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

I only watched a little part of the show in rio. the mic was fucked up definitely

but i agree that mita was a tragedy as a whole from what ive heard from people who attended

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

not u again

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Β 

says the nobody here ever agrees with and posts bad takes on the regular for attention. girl bye

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I have a feeling this isn’t gonna be live-streamed at all. I searched her on the television guide and the only scheduled Lana at Glastonbury that comes up is RADIO coverage on bbc 6 music Thursday at 0400am. All other performers headliners names bring up multiple scheduledΒ Glastonbury highlight and clip shows.Β 

3 minutes ago, J03 said:

I have a feeling this isn’t gonna be live-streamed at all. I searched her on the television guide and the only scheduled Lana at Glastonbury that comes up is RADIO coverage on bbc 6 music Thursday at 0400am. All other performers headliners names bring up multiple scheduledΒ Glastonbury highlight and clip shows.Β 

Glastonbury is live streamed EVERY year, every single set, no exceptionΒ 

Just now, caryrobie55 said:

Glastonbury is - at individual artists discretion and multiple headliners (considering she’s only on the other stage) refuse yearly.Β 

5 minutes ago, caryrobie55 said:

and before anyone @β€˜s me about this again - just look at the debacle that was Paul McCartney’s broadcast (the biggest artist of the entire festival) situation last year. Glastonbury coverage streams constantly. A lot of it isn’t live, a lot of is clips from earlier that day/weekend where artists don’t give consent to be streamed, it’s not new and the fact that the BBC haven’t scheduled her a clip show at any point over the next week is worrying (they re-show sets at all different times for aroundΒ week after Glastonbury on their broadcasting channels).Β 

1 minute ago, J03 said:

and before anyone @β€˜s me about this again - just look at the debacle that was Paul McCartney’s broadcast (the biggest artist of the entire festival) situation last year. Glastonbury coverage streams constantly. A lot of it isn’t live, a lot of is clips from earlier that day/weekend where artists don’t give consent to be streamed, it’s not new and the fact that the BBC haven’t scheduled her a clip show at any point over the next week is worrying (they re-show sets at all different times for aroundΒ week after Glastonbury on their broadcasting channels).Β 

BBC channels only show highlights and headliners, but each of the 5 big stages has a constant live stream from iplayer. Of course at artist's discretion, but with the fact that her label is advertising her set, I'm sure it'll be streamed

1 minute ago, American Bore said:

BBC channels only show highlights and headliners, but each of the 5 big stages has a constant live stream from iplayer. Of course at artist's discretion, but with the fact that her label is advertising her set, I'm sure it'll be streamed

All other β€œother stage” headliners come up in the dedicated highlights for each day when you search them in the listings - she’s not.Β 

9 minutes ago, J03 said:

All other β€œother stage” headliners come up in the dedicated highlights for each day when you search them in the listings - she’s not.Β 

I'm not sure, but the listings are independent to the live streams. Maybe because it's a Saturday night and there's less channels available to show stuff in real time. We'll just have to wait and see.

Β 

It'll be really weird if she kicked up a fuss about being other stage and placed down on the poster, to then refuse to be streamed as it's a classic Glastonbury tradition