Elle

San Francisco, CA @ Outside Lands - August 12th, 2023

6 minutes ago, brandon said:

they said Surprise, not announcement 😭 don’t get your hopes up lmaoo

Maybe just having a duet with Joan Baez, like they did in 2019 

5 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

Dying to know what the announcement is tbh :hoe:

I’ll laugh if i i see anyone complaining if the surprise is lackluster cause yall always turn it into something bigger than the words said 😭😭 With Lana it’s always best to expect the least or nothing at all to actually be surprised

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

She really doesn't like one of those girls at the front but of course is too nice to ever let on :um: I can't remember how I found that out, but yeah

the tall girl, win?

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

not THE ERIC DANE  at the Lana show with heart shaped sunglasses.
The Grey's Anatomy fan in me is SCREAMING 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

2 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Eric Dane, Nate’s dad in Euphoria was spotted waiting for lana’s show :usrs: the heart-shaped sunglasses :sass:

4-DFDE195-567-B-4759-8-B5-C-4789-A7-E184

STFU whenever I see this man I get such bad re-embarrassment bc I made a fool of myself in front of him earlier this year :toofunny:

I was filming on set of a movie that he's in a few months ago and there was simulated gunfire in a scene that I was not aware of and I've been in a shooting scare before (had I known abt the gunfire, I never would've worked the project) but as soon as the gunfire sounded, I immediately went into PTSD mode and started screaming and crying violently and he was standing RIGHT next to me :rip: Later on after I calmed down, I was soooo embarrassed and asked my friends if he noticed (the scene was sort of chaotic so I was hoping he didn't) but my friends were like "yeah, he watched you being ushered away and seemed really concerned by your reaction and was asking if you were okay afterwards" :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I doubt I'll ever cross paths with him again unless we end up on another set together, but I really hope that image of me absolutely losing the plot isn't something he remembers anymore x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

STFU whenever I see this man I get such bad re-embarrassment bc I made a fool of myself in front of him earlier this year :toofunny:

I was filming on set of a movie that he's in a few months ago and there was simulated gunfire in a scene that I was not aware of and I've been in a shooting scare before (had I known abt the gunfire, I never would've worked the project) but as soon as the gunfire sounded, I immediately went into PTSD mode and started screaming and crying violently and he was standing RIGHT next to me :rip: Later on after I calmed down, I was soooo embarrassed and asked my friends if he noticed (the scene was sort of chaotic so I was hoping he didn't) but my friends were like "yeah, he watched you being ushered away and seemed really concerned by your reaction and was asking if you were okay afterwards" :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I doubt I'll ever cross paths with him again unless we end up on another set together, but I really hope that image of me absolutely losing the plot isn't something he remembers anymore x

That is so iconicly random omg😭 Something like that happened to me once, it wasn’t infront of a celeb but I did end up puking in front of a crush due to a very bad phobia of storms💀

1 minute ago, Elle said:

oh my
first of all I am so sorry.

He was more concerned than anything so don't even worry about it.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

11 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Eric Dane, Nate’s dad in Euphoria was spotted waiting for lana’s show :usrs: the heart-shaped sunglasses :sass:

4-DFDE195-567-B-4759-8-B5-C-4789-A7-E184

That’s a true king :oop:

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg