Psychedelic Pussy

Ocean Blvd Site Theme Concepts

Not with the blurry titty pic. If you can't show nipples, please just use another gorgeous picture of the Krug shoot. That cencored nipple ruins the beautiful concept. Everything else is beautiful. :heart:

31 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

:coffee: omg thank u <3 

I really hope the site theme ends up being similar bc I just feel like it would be such a loss if we dont make use of the beautiful colorful Neil shots :hype:

I think they take your site on release day

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

28 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Not with the blurry titty pic. If you can't show nipples, please just use another gorgeous picture of the Krug shoot. That cencored nipple ruins the beautiful concept. Everything else is beautiful. :heart:

maybe something like these? (again, quick mockups LMAO they are getting progressively more messy)

Spoiler

mobilewip2.pngmobilewip2-2.png

9 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

done.jpg i rlly liked ur concept so i made one aswell!

omg I REALLY like this one. I thought using the black&white as such a big part would look so dull but it actually looks gorgeous, especially with that shade of yellow! :defeated: you ate!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

omg I REALLY like this one. I thought using the black&white as such a big part would look so dull but it actually looks gorgeous, especially with that shade of yellow! :defeated: you ate!

as did you! :sass:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Omg I love it!! Bubblegum pink and cotton candy blue aesthetic :krylie: Also is the NFR theme just... not... :toofunny:

Anyways, I adore this and love your work, excited in general!!

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

the blue is a little too neon tbh :true:

and i think the contrast of the B&W photo of Lana should be closer to B&W than the greys of the original photo :true:

what about these? did a quick little edit based on your feedback, plus I wanted to try giving the lana photo a blue tint to go with the blue tones but its very tricky to find the right shade;

Spoiler

lanaboardssitewip2.jpg

lanaboardswipbluetint.jpg

Spoiler

honestly I need to stop bc atp ive spent like half the day working on these LOL when ik @Elle and the talented team probably already have a great design ready to go

gLoD.gif

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

yes this one is a slay :agree:

though the blue is still a little off idk what it is :um2:

anyway, you did amazing sweetie :wub:

thanks :defeated: id keep editing to find the perfect blue shade [I think the buttons for 'forums' etc are definitely off, the lanaboards title too] but im tired, if someone hit me up to make this an actual site theme.. well that would be a different story :coffee: but ik whatever we end up with is gonna be cute regardless #justice4thepink+bluetheme

gLoD.gif

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

WAIT ok y'all I made more... the first is more or less similar to my OG concept just different background pics (florals instead of the ocean)

lanawip6.png

BUT.. then I came up with this.. :defeated:

lanawip8.png

You’re slaying babes :mariah:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

im actually stopping rn.. like.. keep me away from my computer :kum: it’s addictive

The second one honestly demolished my OG concept and left no crumbs …. now I’m embarrassed that I posted the first one :bebe:

Girl don’t worry ! All of them are a vibe ♡ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°