hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

2 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Late and WRONG :deadbanana:. This will come out and makes zero noise, I’m sorry. A “Cherry Blossom” teas. A BB teas. A “Thunder” teas. The demo of “Thunder” is what people want, yet she gave us a rachety string version.

This is what people want. It is what’s been going viral.

They’re goin to destroy it like BAR and Thunder :rip:.

The remastered versions of BAR and Thunder are much better. I don't know what you are talking about. :headache:

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

I’m not mad about the numbers tbh. I’m fuming because it’s going to be an inferior version to the James Ford version.

Tbh, I don’t even know why I’m mad because we all know most of her demos >>> final. Let’s start with Pink Champagne. Let’s talk about that. This will unfortunately fall to that category and I’m FUMING. I hope I’m wrong and this new version is somehow miraculous the best version.

You haven't even heard it and you're already saying it will be an inferior version. We are not interested in your opinion.

6 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

The remastered versions of BAR and Thunder are much better. I don't know what you are talking about. :headache:

I much prefer the published version of thunder but it should have kept the guitar riffs in the background :xcry:

9 hours ago, Mer said:

What? Thunder was a new version, what would they have ripped it from? 

Honey I know you’re messing with me :godlaugh:  we have confirmation from looking at the file that it’s a YouTube rip- if you listen closely you can hear the original production at some points where she overlayed strings 

We will wait and see with say yes to heaven but it’s just fun to be messy with our trailer queen :dance:

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Honey I know you’re messing with me :godlaugh:  we have confirmation from looking at the file that it’s a YouTube rip- if you listen closely you can hear the original production at some points where she overlayed strings 

You can hear the original production from the mic feed, but Thunder is definitely not a YouTube rip. However, Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend, and Cherry Blossom are.

6 minutes ago, FFXSoul91 said:

You can hear the original production from the mic feed, but Thunder is definitely not a YouTube rip. However, Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend, and Cherry Blossom are.

I thought we had confirmation? 
how would a mic feed even be kept? 
someone needs to look at the file again lol but maybe you’re right tbf.

7 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

yes :hottie:

they did bar from a sad melancholy masterpiece into a happy song with these absolutely non suitable meh lyrics killing absolutely all vibe and making it The worst released lanas song to date, yes they ruined it and Jack has no mercy for destroying lfl deluxe and kept The original superior song away from us, a loss:smh:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

i hope the main production stays the same, i want the guitar riff to stay and the "flute" melody or whatever that instrument is to stay, they make the song for me. also i hope it's not a new vocal take :smile2:

i'm confused as to why she's releasing this one when she has many other viral unreleased, like Serial Killer, she's been singing it live for ages, the youtube uploads have millions of views and even rolling stone (or was it billboard?) named it as one of her best songs yet she never released it ?? sounds fishy to me

I think it's a nice thing for her fans in general & YTH seems to be a fan fave. It's not one of my fave unreleased songs though but still looking forward to it & I really missed Rick, he is my fave producer of hers & it's nice to get sth again he is involved with & I really like Dean too. 

Yes To Heaven finally gonna be released after 10 years of getting thrown in & out of the trash can , she gonna be free now , iconic :krylie:

and we can finally stop now discussing every album cycle if YTH will be on the album or not

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

33 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

they did bar from a sad melancholy masterpiece into a happy song with these absolutely non suitable meh lyrics killing absolutely all vibe and making it The worst released lanas song to date, yes they ruined it and Jack has no mercy for destroying lfl deluxe and kept The original superior song away from us, a loss:smh:

:awk:

so... TNBAR >>

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i hope the main production stays the same, i want the guitar riff to stay and the "flute" melody or whatever that instrument is to stay, they make the song for me. also i hope it's not a new vocal take :smile2:

i'm confused as to why she's releasing this one when she has many other viral unreleased, like Serial Killer, she's been singing it live for ages, the youtube uploads have millions of views and even rolling stone (or was it billboard?) named it as one of her best songs yet she never released it ?? sounds fishy to me

I think it has a lot to do with publishing/royalties distribution... I feel like it's easier to her/her label to negociate that with Rick since they've been working close in all of her eras rather than other producers for her unreleased songs that would probably ask for tons of money in royalties

i mean the release will do well regardless of production, people will continue to listen to the OG viral version but a lot of locals will listen to the new one too because of convenience. Not all fans are the same level as most LB users, and would much rather stream a slightly diff version on a legal streaming service than on youtube/soundcloud

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

6 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i mean the release will do well regardless of production, people will continue to listen to the OG viral version but a lot of locals will listen to the new one too because of convenience. Not all fans are the same level as most LB users, and would much rather stream a slightly diff version on a legal streaming service than on youtube/soundcloud

i just hope the song will be perfect cause it's been reworked so many times, considered for many albums, thrown around for years, so now that is finally getting released it would be tragic if they did it wrong, cause im not gonna lie, if i won't like the released version i'll still stream the uv demo illegally :bebe: