hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

2 minutes ago, yourboy said:

Then why noy order first then cancel later? It would be a bad choice if you miss it because of taxes.

Because they might ship right away :crossed: and last time I ordered from the uk store it was OB cassettes that cost me around $50 and then when they arrived I had to pay additional $20 in taxes :awk:

Just now, birds of paradise said:

Because they might ship right away :crossed: and last time I ordered from the uk store it was OB cassettes that cost me around $50 and then when they arrived I had to pay additional $20 in taxes :awk:

That's why I'd try ordering and cancelling from the Netherlands. No taxes. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, birds of paradise said:

Idk I still think it might be cheaper than resalers:toofloppy: Nobody can actually estimate when it's going to be sold out so it really is your own choice!

43 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Oh no, I really want to avoid buying from the UK. And thank you, but I really shouldn’t spend this money right now. :( I’ll be so mad if I get a part time job soon-ish when only scalpers will sell it.

Bravado?

i was kinda sad flipside wasn't on side b at first but then i remembered black beauty is scratched on my ultraviolence vinyl so :whatever2:

also, petition for artists to stop sending their 7" vinyl in those plastic sleeves that literally ruin the record 

violets in your eyes

34 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

i was kinda sad flipside wasn't on side b at first but then i remembered black beauty is scratched on my ultraviolence vinyl so :whatever2:

also, petition for artists to stop sending their 7" vinyl in those plastic sleeves that literally ruin the record 

does anyone know the best way to store them? thanks :)

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

does anyone know the best way to store them? thanks :)

they make 7' record sleeves that are quite cheap ( i say cheap but the ones i got were $16, they make round ones that are $10 for 100 but i personally prefer the square ones lol)

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Fudge-Premium-Master-Sleeves/dp/B07Z3QQKG2/ref=sr_1_8?crid=2EZO5B76RQOOZ&keywords=7+inch+vinyl+sleeves&qid=1700001814&sprefix=7+inch+%2Caps%2C317&sr=8-8

https://www.amazon.com/Facmogu-Sleeves-Semi-Transparent-Anti-Static-Material/dp/B08FC3KMJJ/ref=sr_1_6?crid=2EZO5B76RQOOZ&keywords=7+inch+vinyl+sleeves&qid=1700001814&sprefix=7+inch+%2Caps%2C317&sr=8-6

19 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Remaining stock

US: 3982

UK: 810

NL: 300

BE: 90

when is canada getting them :wub:

no but seriously i know you said you didn’t see anything before but i wanna know if she forgot about canada because that would be so mean 😔

1 minute ago, MakingOut said:

no but seriously i know you said you didn’t see anything before but i wanna know if she forgot about canada because that would be so mean 😔

UMG Canada is having some major issues, they seem to have a lot of backlog for other artists and vinyl. Not sure what is going on there :noparty:

40 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

I think we could expect more 7in singles in the near future. It seems like Interscope has been pressing them a lot lately for their artists. Maybe we’ll get A&W? Although that might be too big for a 7in

they can give us a 12 inch with a&w & zodiac on side a  :true: with taco truck extended on side b :true:

why put Black Beauty as the B-Side?? why not Is This Happiness or Flipside? or any of the other unreleased leaks?

55 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Remaining stock

US: 3982

UK: 810

NL: 300

BE: 90

at least 1 US copy BETTER stay untouched when friday morning rolls around :crai: