hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

4 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Is it time to delulu? 

if this would be real then it should be. this is SYTH’s sibling song and you can’t listen to it without the other.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

partial day streams being 261,431 omfg…

ocean blvd tracks got ~ 45,000 each on their first partial day for comparison

that's only on spotify right?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, brandon said:

partial day streams being 261,431 omfg…

ocean blvd tracks got ~ 45,000 each on their first partial day for comparison

Well I was wrong then! I honestly didn’t think it’d stream so highly..

maybe just not from me then haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

5 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

:legend: 8 DAYS TILL SYTH LIVE DEBUT :legend:

watch her forget to perform anything from COCC, BB, or OB and it's all BTD through NFR :tommy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Venice Jesus Whore said:

not to be negative or ungrateful, and this is the last time i'll complain about it, but this is exactly the reason i don't want her to release unreleased songs. instead of just releasing them as they were leaked but in higher quality, she changes them, and now it's not as good. now i'll still be streaming the demo, my hope of ever getting a HQ version of that demo are dashed away, and now there's the added messiness that there's now yet another version of the song, and now the general public will know this official version as the actual song.

i know it's kind of stupid to complain about this because why should I be mad that Lana is getting paid for her song or that another exists when I can just listen to the original, but I'm just disappointed I'm never getting the original demo in HQ and that I still have to use a bootleg demo offline file.

SHE DIDN'T CHANGE IT.

This is the original Rick Nowels version that was considered for a release all along. GOOD LORD.

2 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

SHE DIDN'T CHANGE IT.

This is the original Rick Nowels version that was considered for a release all along. GOOD LORD.

didn't BOZ say this is a new version tho, i'm confused what is it

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

As far as I know he didn’t but then again…there are people who claim he isn’t THAT reliable either.

It could be an edit of the OG Rick Nowels to make it more suitable (lengthwise) for streaming.

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Dean Reid said that this is the original version, if any changes were made, they should have been minimal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsbuU0kpW4D/

I really don't think Lana has reworked this song, what if it's just one of the many versions she recorded with Rick?

Just now, Orville Peck said:

Dean Reid said that this is the original version, if any changes were made, they should have been minimal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsbuU0kpW4D/

I really don't think Lana has reworked this song, what if it's just one of the many versions she recorded with Rick?

There we go. I know this song by heart. The vocals are exactly the same down to the voice cracks, pauses and intonations.

This most definitely isn't a rework but imo it further proves that the Rick Nowels only tracks tend to improve with the help/additional production of others.

it's weird, there's an entry on ASCAP for Yes To Heaven that I believe has been there forever and there's also Say Yes To Heaven which I believe is new, probably for this release. has Serial Killer always been on ASCAP? I know some unreleased songs have been forever but i forgot which ones

giphy.gif