hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

it's weird, there's an entry on ASCAP for Yes To Heaven that I believe has been there forever and there's also Say Yes To Heaven which I believe is new, probably for this release. has Serial Killer always been on ASCAP? I know some unreleased songs have been forever but i forgot which ones

I think Serial Killer and Paradise were added a bit later cause we didn’t know about Peter Ibsen until a few years ago. I think they were registered when she started performing them live.

6 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

Dean Reid said that this is the original version, if any changes were made, they should have been minimal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsbuU0kpW4D/

I really don't think Lana has reworked this song, what if it's just one of the many versions she recorded with Rick?

more conflicting info regarding this song oh god this timeline is a nightmare :oprah2:

42 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

look at this 👀

https://www.youtube.com/@LanaDelRey/videos

the youtube audio has already over 500k views, that's more than some songs of tunnel have since album release (like grandfather or the interludes)

Yeah Lana might have an actual hit on her hands…holy crap. Can you imagine what her future releases could have been like had she released QOD and MMITPM? 😱

4 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Fine China has some of the best writing ever from her. And since we don’t have the Rick version and since I love so much his version of SYTH, I really hope FC is coming to destroy us :bodyisready:

I will fade if it happens! YES!

23 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

Dean Reid said that this is the original version, if any changes were made, they should have been minimal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsbuU0kpW4D/

I really don't think Lana has reworked this song, what if it's just one of the many versions she recorded with Rick?

So this version is an UV outtake?

16 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

I'm afraid that even with the official release this song is still a mystery. :awkney2:

this is truly a hell of a timeline, this friday alone we got tap music saying it was originally made in 2012 and dean saying it's the original form vs the previously known info that syth is from 2013 and the released version is newly done. pure madness :omg:

21 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

I’m genuinely scared this is gonna flop you guys:crai:

lol i promise you it won’t 

i think some of you guys are underestimating just how big this song has gotten like 😭 

youtube + spotify numbers are already really really good

nb4 lana drops "ultraviolence: the tropico edition" on uv's 9 year anniversary next month :defeated: with syth, fine china, your girl, unidentified flying bill, earthquakes, lake placid, and melancholia :oprah:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

nb4 lana drops "ultraviolence: the tropico edition" on uv's 9 year anniversary next month :defeated: with syth, fine china, your girl, unidentified flying bill, earthquakes, lake placid, and melancholia :oprah:

I'll take Driving in Cars with Boys over any of those.

14 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I would just melt!