hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

Alsooo love seeing acknowledgement for a more "forgotten" track like Dum Dum, I rarely see anyone bringing that one up. 

I WANT DUM DUM :pray2:

48 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Also what is Time With Me :eartha2: maybe big spender? (spenddddd a little time with me)

time with me is a pinkpantheress(😭😭) unreleased song wich was released by some user on spotify along with kill kill, put me in a movie and st tropez

BUT IT MIGHT BE AN UNHEARD LANA SONG THO WHO KNOWS??:hair:

3 minutes ago, Runaway Bride said:

time with me is an pinkpantheress(😭😭) unreleased song wich was released by some user on spotify along with kill kill, put me in a movie and st tropez

So this means someone from her team thought this is a Lana song because it was listed with the others :bebe:

10 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

So this means someone from her team thought this is a Lana song because it was listed with the others :bebe:

This further confirms that the poll is indeed real, they're really dumb as a rock :hide:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

@Wait For Life who posted the poll said Time with Me is actually Big Spender 

"Hey big spender, spend a little time with me"

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

@Wait For Life who posted the poll said Time with Me is actually Big Spender 

"Hey big spender, spend a little time with me"

I have never seen anyone call Big Spender "Time With Me" and there's zero matches for it on Google, so the other explanation seemed more plausible unless @Wait For Life confirmed it with her team.

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I have never seen anyone call Big Spender "Time With Me" and there's zero matches for it on Google, so the other explanation seemed more plausible unless @Wait For Life confirmed it with her team.

I assumed they did, but I don't know

Does someone have a link to the Spotify playlist? If it includes everything listed on here then… yikes :hide:

EDIT: Nvm I found it… it's a 4 song "EP" with three Lana songs and a PinkPantheress one https://open.spotify.com/album/4LObMdxOH0ShZP5AcKpCp4

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I assumed they did, but I don't know

Does someone have a link to the Spotify playlist? If it includes everything listed on here then… yikes :hide:

https://open.spotify.com/album/1HdL6qauGDjboSngwHFgwB?si=fQdLzflLSUemKj4aUGtiig

this is… hilarious to say the least :hide:

and also for giving me Margaret

this is all... so weird :oprah2:

it's very weird to think her team would include a laptop demo, let alone noir, because there's objectively better, more accessible laptop demos, like super movie, that they could've included (also noir is super overrated and people only like it so much because it's chaotic and angry lol)

also, if lana were to release a few AKA tracks on a random compilation album rather than just releasing it as a whole album would make me so angry, i would never get over that, not to mention, i don't know if put me in a movie would be the best track to release lol :toofunny: if they're going to release that one and have it be heard by more casual fans/the general public, it should just be released alongside the rest of the album, i guess

i wonder if lana's even aware of this poll :toofunny:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

this is all... so weird :oprah2:

it's very weird to think her team would include a laptop demo, let alone noir, because there's objectively better, more accessible laptop demos, like super movie, that they could've included (also noir is super overrated and people only like it so much because it's chaotic and angry lol)

also, if lana were to release a few AKA tracks on a random compilation album rather than just releasing it as a whole album would make me so angry, i would never get over that, not to mention, i don't know if put me in a movie would be the best track to release lol :toofunny: if they're going to release that one and have it be heard by more casual fans/the general public, it should just be released alongside the rest of the album, i guess

i wonder if lana's even aware of this poll :toofunny:

The whole thing to me is weird too. The poll choices are weird, the fact that Lana's team would allegedly do this through Lanacord, the fact that it's a poll at all. Idk. It's just odd to say the least. 

I totally agree about the AKA tracks too. If they're gonna be released at all, it might as well just be the full album rather than picking and choosing 

imageproxy.jpg

ALSO, big spender is already technically released/on streaming services and nobody has ever referred to it as "time with me"? it's not really a popular song from lana's repertoire, people really don't talk about it, it's barely even her song, so i don't even know why it was included, this is all so fishy :awkney:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123