hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

This is so random, which makes it possible it's real... Her and her team are just nuts :bebe: 

Also, the list is... Well, let's just quote Gia Gunn, there's room for everybody!

Spoiler

:eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

so many good songs are not on the list, and it's kinda weird that songs like St. Tropez are there (dont get me wrong it's a bop) instead of songs like Your Girl or Crazy For You

they basically put the songs that have potential for success, st tropez went viral multiple times

I wouldn’t even consider this poll to lead to real LP but 2 or 3 things kinda makes me believe it’s possible: 

- SYTH is a real thing. Am I crazy to think that that song could come out to « test the waters » , if it is a hit that could lead to an unreleased collection?

- Lana is in a good mood and confident about her career and its future, like she said in a recent interview. Which makes me believe that she doesn’t feel the need to keep old songs or demos up her sleeve for future releases or reworks for possible future albums (like UV-era Old and older). Plus she already put out some Uv outtakes on BB…

Maybe they just want some ideas for the setlist? Imagine if we're getting a different unreleased live every show :creepna2:

To be fair if they do release an unreleased compilation I wouldn't really care about which songs make it cause it's so iconic anyway to have them on streaming :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Noir really needs some serious rework to have an official release :hillary:

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe they just want some ideas for the setlist? Imagine if we're getting a different unreleased live every show :creepna2:

To be fair if they do release an unreleased compilation I wouldn't really care about which songs make it cause it's so iconic anyway to have them on streaming :thumb2:

This is probably why I really want to know when Say Yes to Heaven will be released: it will be so iconic and legendary, to finally have that song pop up on her Apple Music profile… 

am i the only one who thinks it's super strange that Pink Champagne is there?

all of the other songs went viral at a certain point, but PC didn't, also cause it's a very recent leak, also the rework wasn't that long ago so why would she consider releasing the og version? idk fishy to me

Kinda hate how the polls are just voting for the most popular song like... Queen of the Gas Station over Dragonslayer?? bffr

Also what is Time With Me :eartha2: maybe big spender? (spenddddd a little time with me)

Spoiler

We need the discord mods to rig it for us

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

54 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

where is boom like that

i love this song but i really want it with more lyrics :cryney2:

lana's team preparing the poll to then do nothing with the information afterwards :hillary:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

AKA is my favourite Lana album, but I also didn't vote for any of the already released songs from it. It'd be such an odd decision to have a few mixed in with actual unreleased outtakes, when she can just re-release the full original album.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

the poll options are just not right, all popular songs shouldve been in one section to choose 2 songs out of, im more than sure it hasnt got any continuation, the section poll options are very strange naur its trew its trew

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y