shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Tbh i hoped she would take a break and find a new producer. We r tired:wtf:

if she still has more to say, i'll be here to listen :true: hunty we're getting fED

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

Delivered some of her worst tracks unfortunately :crying4:

Songs from Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd (2023)

01. "The Grants"

Production role: Producer.

Instrumentation: Piano, Hammond B3 Organ, Synth Bass, Strings, String Arrangement, Synthesizer.

02. "Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd"

Instrumentation: Conductor, String Arrangement, Piano, Synthesizer, Moog Bass.

03. "Sweet"

Production role: Songwriter, producer.

Instrumentation: Piano, Hammond B3, Prophet Bass, Conductor and String Arrangement.

09. "Fingertips"

Instrumentation: Piano, Hammond B3, Prophet Bass, Wurlitzer, Mellotron Choir, Strings, String Arrangement.

12. "Let the Light In" (feat. Father John Misty)

Instrumentation: Piano, Drums, Hammond B3, Prophet, Strings and String Arrangement.

+ the work he’s done for other artists such as weyes blood (titanic rising and hearts aglow)

55 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Can we have a pre-prerelease thread please :trisha:

Should I? I usually open a Pre-Pre-Release Thread when there’s indication a new album is underway, and this is sort of an indication if what this fan claimed is true… What do you all think? Is it time? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Let The Light In? Ocean Blvd title track? He is a great producer :wub:

Wasn't OB title track produced by 5 producers? Jack, Drew, Zach, Mike Hermosa and Lana?

Mike did Let The Light In with Drew too

We actually need more Mike tracks!?

Just now, Elle said:

Should I? I usually open a Pre-Pre-Release Thread when there’s indication a new album is underway, and this is sort of an indication if what this fan claimed is true… What do you all think? Is it time? x

IT IS !!!!!!

url%5D

i wonder where the album is at in terms of progress, if she's telling people she's recording stuff right now. and if it relates to that announcement thing she said she wanted to do.

i hope it's called "honeymoon from hell"

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Elle said:

YES OPEN THE FLOOD GATES

Just now, Elle said:

YES ELLEN PLEASE

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Songs from Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd (2023)

01. "The Grants"

Instrumentation: Piano, Hammond B3 Organ, Synth Bass, Strings, String Arrangement, Synthesizer.

02. "Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd"

Instrumentation: Conductor, String Arrangement, Piano, Synthesizer, Moog Bass.

03. "Sweet"

Instrumentation: Piano, Hammond B3, Prophet Bass, Conductor and String Arrangement.

09. "Fingertips"

Instrumentation: Piano, Hammond B3, Prophet Bass, Wurlitzer, Mellotron Choir, Strings, String Arrangement.

12. "Let the Light In" (feat. Father John Misty)

Instrumentation: Piano, Drums, Hammond B3, Prophet, Strings and String Arrangement.

+ the work he’s done for other artists such as weyes blood (titanic rising and hearts aglow)

Still don’t love him — but he delivered on dyk for the most part actually 

it did seem Chuck had a camera at the table at Waffle House so maybe they're shooting some photos/video or something ;) 

I do hope she knows how much we appreciate and adore Ocean 

& I hope she continues to spice it up and bring the baddie glaring wh+re vibe to the new recordings or songs; standing firm in her art. it definitely feels like something special is brewing artistically. 

Just now, summer bummer said:

Still don’t love him! 

Lack of taste is showing!

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

Wasn't OB title track produced by 5 producers? Jack, Drew, Zach, Mike Hermosa and Lana?

Mike did Let The Light In with Drew too

Drew did the Ocean Blvd demo and if I had to guess Let The Light In was mostly his production work, Mike doesn't have any production experience outside of Lana's album.

We should pay more attention to her insta captions and comments, they're usually "easter eggs" to her songs like when she commented lanita bonita lyrics to Elle

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Drew did the Ocean Blvd demo and if I had to guess Let The Light In was mostly his production work, Mike doesn't have any production experience outside of Lana's album.

Okay...

gentlefrog-lixy.gif

url%5D