shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

Just now, Embach said:

We should pay more attention to her insta captions and comments, they're usually "easter eggs" to her songs like when she commented lanita bonita lyrics to Elle

we never got anything that said "waist deep in icy waves" and i still think that was a tease to something

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Β 

YES OPEN THE FLOOD GATES

YES WE ARE READYYYYΒ 

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

Just now, American Whore said:

we never got anything that said "waist deep in icy waves" and i still think that was a tease to something

Yes!!! I have been thinking of that for so long. And weirdly enough, it’s one of the posts she deleted before her ig disappearance…

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

I have always thought that it was kinda a reach like Honeymoon From Hell but I wouldnt say no to a song or album like this :)Β maybe it's og concept of Ocean Blvd like DNC.

It is a very fancy title though

gentlefrog-lixy.gif

url%5D

I would love an album called Waist Deep In Icy Waves

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

Β 

it would be her worst album title ever

No:party:

11 minutes ago, Elle said:

Should I? I usually open a Pre-Pre-Release Thread when there’s indication a new album is underway, and this is sort of an indication if what this fan claimed is true… What do you all think? Is it time? x

Yesss this isn’t the first time we’ve heard about new music, Jack spoke about it recently too so something is definitely in the works

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

Β 

it would be her worst album title ever

Blue Banisters is kinda, nothinf against the album tho

url%5D

LDRX better be ICONIC. I would love for it to be new thinking, while also nostalgic towards her earlier albums. And perhaps even a comeback for our favorite producersΒ :krylie:

With LDRX Lana has to break a Guiness record for the longest album and song title

url%5D

praying for electric guitars and violins