shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

This account and Hildi's have been posting fake info nonstop

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

18 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:wub: I want an Ethel Cain moment with her lower register.

Or her to cover House in Nebraska.

If they would collab it would be everything but I doubt it would happen , aren’t they performing at the same festival soon?

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

Rock Candy Sweet & Other Unreleased (2024) - an album consisting of Rock Candy Sweet outtakes and other unreleased tracks from various albums

01. Stars Align

02. Rock Candy Sweet

03. Early Bloom

04. I Can Fly

05. Steel Magnolias

06. Valley of the Dolls

07. Rosé

08. Zodiac

09. Watercolor Eyes

10. Fine China

11. Out Of My Reach

12. Poetry In Motion

13. Everything I Do

14. Silverlake

15. Sunshine

16. Made For Tomorrow

17. Wild One

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I would love to see more of her rock sound, specifically what we saw in songs like Cruel World, though realistically, I think we're going to get more trap, which I'd be perfectly fine with after Ocean BLVD. I just hope we see more producers than Jack and his reduce and recycled beats :xcry:

Last.FM

5 hours ago, lustsforlife said:

I would love to see more of her rock sound, specifically what we saw in songs like Cruel World, though realistically, I think we're going to get more trap, which I'd be perfectly fine with after Ocean BLVD. I just hope we see more producers than Jack and his reduce and recycled beats :xcry:

If we’re getting a trap album Jack needs to stay FAR AWAY from it :pls:

I'm happy with any kind of music but I hope she does some vintage gloomy industrial melancholic dreamy jazz of Twin Peaks, similar to bits of Born To Die, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. And I have a feeling I have posted it here before but idc.

url%5D

I wish she will go back to electric guitars à la Money, Power, Glory some day. We need another jazz meets rock guitars masterpiece from her :true:

I wonder why she hasn’t done some more improv sessions with Blake: they gave us beautiful songs together but it kinda didn’t repeat itself after UV :pft:

16 hours ago, ivory almond said:

Rock Candy Sweet & Other Unreleased (2024) - an album consisting of Rock Candy Sweet outtakes and other unreleased tracks from various albums

01. Stars Align

02. Rock Candy Sweet

03. Early Bloom

04. I Can Fly

05. Steel Magnolias

06. Valley of the Dolls

07. Rosé

08. Zodiac

09. Watercolor Eyes

10. Fine China

11. Out Of My Reach

12. Poetry In Motion

13. Everything I Do

14. Silverlake

15. Sunshine

16. Made For Tomorrow

17. Wild One

Although I love many of those songs or titles, she doesn’t need a song named Rosé. Way too much «white Karen living the suburban dream » :derpna:

36 minutes ago, Embach said:

I'm happy with any kind of music but I hope she does some vintage gloomy industrial melancholic dreamy jazz of Twin Peaks, similar to bits of Born To Die, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. And I have a feeling I have posted it here before but idc.

You never miss! I really hope we get something in the vein of this one day. And if I remember correctly, Lana is a fan of Twin Peaks and David Lynch himself is a fan of Lana. I’m surprised they haven’t worked together yet. His song with Lykke Li is great. :) 

I don't want to be mean, I like Jack, I think he is good. NFR was a masterpiece, but thankfully Rick did like two songs on it too. However, I think after a while he becomes just good enough, like idk I miss the atmosphere we had with her older albums, the quieter songs felt so full. I think with Ocean we're starting to get that atmosphere back so I'm excited for LDRX! And don't get me wrong, I love Chemtrails and Blue Bannisters! I guess I just miss Rick Nowells, he has worked with so many different artists and music styles that I think he has more to pull from :xcry: but I'll truly be excited for aything Lana decides to put out

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life